ForumsThe TavernOld cars and new cars and their differences

20 12433
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I for one, love old cars, mostly the ones such as Rolls Royce's and Bentley's. But today cars never adapt the smooth curves unique shapes.

Who likes these modern day changes and who doesn't? Also, you can talk about their differences here.

• 20 Replies
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Looking back, Rolls Royce and Bentley are perhaps the best car companies ever.

Dankmurderer
Dankmurderer
3 posts
Nomad

My love is a muscle cars. But unfortunatelly I have never droven it I think that it is great feeling when you drive old, long, powerful car. When soung of engine makes you happy. When you push foot-throttle and car moves very surely

karan1070
karan1070
2 posts
Nomad

Hi all
Well there are lots of differences in new cars and old cars but both the cars have great image, differences are on model, look, features, specification, power.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

My Dad owns (and has owned) a few muscle cars. Hearing him talk about the engines (like the 413, the 454, the 351c, the 396, the "Boss" 302), the different cars he owned (1969 Dodge Charger, 1967 Plymouth Belvedere, 1972 Ford Mustang Mach-1), it makes today's cars seem pretty boring and dull. Which sounds cooler? A Chevrolet Corvette, or a Kia Sorento?

rikiboy639
rikiboy639
14 posts
Nomad

I think i like the old cars more cuz the new cars got everything electric and thats one of the things i dont really like.

Showing 16-20 of 20