ForumsThe Tavernwhats better east side or west side

19 3520
bobber24LIO
bobber24LIO
81 posts
Nomad

i want ur opinion...i am east side as u can tell by my armorgames profile and my signature

<east side represent>

• 19 Replies
loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Most normal people could care less about some stupid gang thing about representing, and just have normal lives, I.E. me.

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

I had to read your about page to understand if you meant the coasts or gangs... Well seeing as I am from the east coast then I will say I do like the east more but I still like the west as well. One of my best friends is from L.A. and she has some stories to tell!
One of the things I like about being from the east and living in Texas is that everyone thinks your exotic in some way.

Now if it turns out I'm wrong and you were talking about gangs then I'm sorry but I won't join or go into which is better and which is lame.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

For future posters and for wipe, he's talking about gangs. It's all about West side anyway, even though I really don't care much. West side just sounds better and has cooler hand signs. =P

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

For future posters and for wipe, he's talking about gangs.

Well you can't blame me for being confused. Just look at where he is from...
bobber24LIO
bobber24LIO
81 posts
Nomad

im from virginia and i rep for tha bloodz a lil but im not in tha bloodz so dont jump 2 conclusions but im talkin bout tha coast and gangs and other representerz like LIL WAYNE

<east side represent>

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

Well then I guess we were both right... In a way I guess.

im from virginia and i rep for tha bloodz a lil but im not in tha bloodz so dont jump 2 conclusions but im talkin bout tha coast and gangs and other representerz like LIL WAYNE

I just want to put this through a shredder and rewrite it with better grammar and spelling. Not to be rude but at least try to write above what a fifth grader might write. I could hardly understand that.
Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

i live pretty close to the east coast so i guess east

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

LiL Wayne is not as good as Drake, and Drake reps for CANADA!!! Anyway, most good rappers rep for west side. I say this only because you started it with the lil wayne comment. Anyway, you just said you rep for the bloodz, so i started to judge and ignore the "bit" part. =P

bobber24LIO
bobber24LIO
81 posts
Nomad

tha = the
lil = little
bloodz is spelled right
2 = to
talkin = talking
bout = about
lil wayne was correct
represnterz was a mistake it was suppose to be with a 's'
but when youve been around ppl like i have then u would understand because thats how we txt

bobber24LIO
bobber24LIO
81 posts
Nomad

@devsaupa
i understand wat u sayin but ur correct bout most tha rappers representing for west but i beg 2 differ i think lil wanye is better then drake and lil wayne was better when he first came out cuz he was real back then and now hes pretty much a fake n****

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Well you can't blame me for being confused. Just look at where he is from...

LOL. I just saw that post. That's very true. How many gangs do you have in the fair state of Virginia?
bobber24LIO
bobber24LIO
81 posts
Nomad

bloodz and cripz mainly but they are just about every where in tha u.s. but then u got all the washington dc gangs like 43rd street killa and 15th street dead etc. etc.

bobber24LIO
bobber24LIO
81 posts
Nomad

oh and there is also the biker gangs

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

This is me after reading through this thread:
http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n537/MatrixJJC/Stuff/React44.jpg

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

This is me after reading through this thread:

XD

But I think that the subject should be changed from the gangs to the actual coasts themselves, considering hardly anyone on AG is affiliated with a gang.
Showing 1-15 of 19