ForumsThe TavernWhose ever been in O.S.S. or I.S.S.?

25 4947
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Im in OSS today and I want to meet some people that have ever been stuck at home like this, Anyone?

• 25 Replies
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I have had detention, suspension and got "fired" from school but I wouldn't know what ISS and OSS are.

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

never had it, i do stuff but who would suspect the tall nerdy kid who reads books in class and finishes test near first with usual A's or B's to do stuff?

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Nah, I just don't get caught -_o
jk lol smiley face
I'm a good kid, so I don't get in trouble. That stinks that you have OSS though :P

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

ISS. the boredom. all i have to say.
[even though you probably aren't in ISS anymore.]

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

I got ISS last day of school. Turned out to be not that bad.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

I've had I.S.S. loads of times; in my first school, where everyone was a goody two-shoes and it consisted of seven hours of pointless busy work, and in my second school, where all the troublemakers were fun to be around and we passed the time harassing whomever had the misfortune of having to watch us.

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

I've never been in a ISS, OSS, or detention. I'm not saying I'm a goody-two shoes, but I know when to do stuff and when not too. Whenever I mess around with my friends, we always know when to do it, because our teachers are very predictably and have patterns most of the time. You just need to know when to do something and when to not.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I've been suspended in school once, haha I didn't like it though. OSS sounds like more fun!

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I had ISS once. I got a bunch of detentions last year for not wearing my school's student id. I skipped every one of them and the week before school ended I got an ISS referal.
I make sure I'm wearing my id every day now, cuz ISS sucks.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Your school makes you wear your IDs? That bites, ours are never used.

I've never had OSS or ISS and as a senior I intend to keep it that way, once I get into college, well...

Showing 16-25 of 25