ForumsThe Tavernwhat is the worst class in school and why?

35 6206
bobber24LIO
bobber24LIO
81 posts
Nomad

i hate school and sometimes its hard to tell what class is good and what class is bad so i wanna know ur worst class or classes and why

• 35 Replies
notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

ENGLISH!!! It is the most un-fun, boring class ever. I hate it.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Math! It's is super hard and I have never been good at it. Especially when you get into Pre-Cal. It's a good thing a lot of my math teachers have been friendly.

ENGLISH!!! It is the most un-fun, boring class ever

Yea, my english class takes about 5 hours, even though the periods are only 90 minutes. =P And I am pretty sure my English teacher is out to make us all fail. lol
bobber24LIO
bobber24LIO
81 posts
Nomad

dude i took this ag science class cuz we are suppose to do wood projects but i teacher retired and now we have this fat a$$ b!tch teacher who doesnt let us do anything so everyday in class i try to piss her off

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

math. i hate math. i want to know when you will need those equations in algebra if you aren't doing something that specific. like would you need those equations in writing? no, you don't! so i think math should be an optional credit.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

math. i hate math. i want to know when you will need those equations in algebra if you aren't doing something that specific. like would you need those equations in writing? no, you don't! so i think math should be an optional credit.

Up to a certain point, math is essential for pretty much any job. More complicated forms of math aren't useful in every job (but aren't uncommon), but give you great problem solving a logic skills which are useful in life.
bobber24LIO
bobber24LIO
81 posts
Nomad

one thing u could do in ur classes is write raps about how much u hate that class lol it works if ur sneaky enough

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,930 posts
Peasant

Everything but math right now. My teachers are bad and I could care less about early humans and density and such.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

The worst class would definitly be math. I don't do as well in math as I do in other subjects.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@master565

i know math is important but like basic math not like calculus but geometry and basic algebra are need.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

World Geography.

Woo-hoo~
Now I know the general layout of the world which, if I need to find out where somewhere is, I'm still going to just look at a map.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

English. Past 5th grade, you do the same crap. Every Year. Over. And Over. And Over. And Over. And Over. Read a book, take a quiz, take a spelling test, do a grammar exercise, read another book, take a quiz, write a paper, take a vocabulary quiz. Every. Single. Year.

bobber24LIO
bobber24LIO
81 posts
Nomad

thats what we do in english and math at my school

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

lol english was actually one of my fav classes if not my most fav. i used to hate gym, art and math. im really bad at gym and since 7th grade when we divided into girl/boy group it was horibble. i hated art because im so bad at it. made me feel bad over and over again. and math for the same reason other people stated

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

sorry for double post but how could i forget my MOST HATED subject: history. it was so so boring and since i never study it was a subject i just couldnt get good grades on

darkengy
darkengy
205 posts
Nomad

Math, economics & politics =A=;

Showing 1-15 of 35