ForumsGamesSIEGE HERO & SIEGER custom levels

4684 1185595
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Hi, I'm a big fan of this game and I like to create levels. Anyone who make playable levels is welcome to share the links here. You can also write a story about your creation if you like.

• 4,684 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

GONE FISHING
When they are not plundering coastal villages, the vikings like to fish near Iceland because the water is calm there and nothing bad could ever happen.

So they thought.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The viking chief wanted to look important so he demanded his architect to BUILD a STATUE of himself.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

CHEESE FACTORY
Finally, all the baby bell cheese has been packed and is ready to ship. They were waiting for the chariot when a fire broke out in the storage building. :O

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

WAR MACHINE (auto 50% of the time)

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

AMPHORA FESTIVAL
It's celebration night for the vikings. They will drink Ale and have a firework at the end.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Circus Act

Total fail!
Not even 1 in 10! ha ha ha ha

On the rest I was not only outstanding and brilliant but I now have hundreds of world records! ha ha ha ha
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

WINE MERCHANT
The vikings had a hard time rehabilitating. With all the gold they stole, they decided to start a wine business.
They sold their longboat and bought a carrack. The only problem is that they have many enemies because of their shady past. Their new career might not last very long.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

CARAVAN AMBUSH
Returning from a raid on a nearby native village, chief Olaf and his men were about to enter their fort when they got attack by the only survivor.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Angry with the failure of the first mission, the Viking chief sent more warriors to plunder the next INDIAN VILLAGE

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

INDIAN VILLAGE fix
The first version self destruct so here's version 2.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

CANNON vs GOLLUM

The vikings are being attacked by a giant stone warrior! :O

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
SSTG
SSTG