ForumsGamesSIEGE HERO & SIEGER custom levels

4684 1185632
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Hi, I'm a big fan of this game and I like to create levels. Anyone who make playable levels is welcome to share the links here. You can also write a story about your creation if you like.

• 4,684 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

!@#$%^&*! It started acting stupidly. Here's the new version.
VIKING SHIP AMBUSH fix

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

I still "I still can't share..."
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I still "I still can't share..."

Man that's annoying. Did you try contacting AG?
Maybe you should empty your cache. I know you will lose all your saved games but it might help. Just take a snapshot of your level so you can remake it when it's erased.
timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

Fancy dress Party

I didn't want to empty my cache, I am half way through another game & had some stuff in shopping baskets - I'm sure I would loose bits (most) of it all if I did. I have switched browser to Safari, it seems to work OK now...

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

Fancy dress Party
It finally worked! hardly my best, but it has a nice little bug where the one in the miners outfit usually shuffles along a bit.
timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

...before I switched to Safari, I tried Chrome Incognito. I don't know if this works because I couldn't access any saved levels - I had the dreaded empty saved level box.
... still very slow, even this thread is taking a couple of minutes to load a comment.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

It finally worked! hardly my best, but it has a nice little bug where the one in the miners outfit usually shuffles along a bit.

The party ended tragically, only the girl survived.
Since AG have been plague by bugs, many builders and players left. There are barely anybody playing Viking Vengeance now. I'm also starting to run out of ideas. It's time for another Siege Hero with new features.
timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

NIGHT MISSION

A team of viking archeologists have discovered an important treasure.
Your mission is to eliminate them all and bring me the precious bounty.
You'll be well rewarded.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

WAR PREPARATION
It looks like the Vikings are gathering forces to attack the native villages who were able to resist their invasion of the New World.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

VIKINGS vs NATIVES
Despite the destruction of one of their underground base, the Norsemen have brought their war machines and are about to lay siege on the enemy's fortress.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

COUNTER ATTACK (auto)
It's a free for all!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

DRAGON ATTACK! (auto)
When you're outnumbered, use a dragon.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

DAM SABOTAGE 3
Following their multiple defeats against the Natives, the Horsemen decided to try flooding their villages again. This time they built a dam far away up the river.

Once again, their enterprise was about to fail.

Showing 1681-1695 of 4684