ForumsThe TavernWhat pisses you off?

204 29329
Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Go ahead and blow off some steam!

I'll start. I hate whenever I spend time on something, and find out somebody already did and my talents become garbage.

• 204 Replies
Alewar
Alewar
14 posts
Nomad

people who confuse latinos with spanish people...
just beacause we speak the same language doesn't mean we're the same....

yo619
yo619
130 posts
Nomad

I hate when people chew their food like cows.It is annoying when they are chomping on their food with their mouth open.

neverquit
neverquit
23 posts
Nomad

people that bully my kid up. that BLOWS my top off!

yo619
yo619
130 posts
Nomad

I hate when people come to my house and touch my stuff like they own it!

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

When people break my stuff even after I warned them.

GarrusWrex
GarrusWrex
113 posts
Nomad

i hate the mighty boosh

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

when did this forum get so popular...
I hate when my brother takes control of the TV and watches the shows I hate.

oyger6
oyger6
48 posts
Nomad

what pisses me off??? throwing up

NinjaMouse
NinjaMouse
46 posts
Peasant

undecided people, like people who can't decide what really pisses them off.

Footballmatt422
Footballmatt422
54 posts
Nomad

i hate people that just dont get people and have no life then they come bug you because you were the first one they saw

SnowballFighter
SnowballFighter
133 posts
Nomad

What pisses me off are people who tipe liek dis and use phrases like "lol" and "rofl" gratuitously.

What pisses me off are people on mmorpg games who answer "whos dis" when you send them a whisper. What do you people mean "whos dis"!? Don't you see the character name next to my message? What do you think you know me in real life or something? Of course you don't! If I were one of your real life friends, I'd have told you my username ahead of time stupid! Or is it that you want me to tell you my real name? Well of course you're not going to get THAT! It's the INTERNET! Honestly... is there anything dumber you can ask somebody on an mmorpg than "whos dis?". I think not.
Man that felt good.

What pisses me off, are people who make fun of me for liking the music I like. I like Green Day. That's alternative rock. I like Sean Paul. that's reggae dancehall. I like HiHi Puffy AmiYumi. That's J-Pop. I like Pretty Ricky. That's R&B or something. I like 50 Cent. That's rap. I like Eminem. That's also rap. People assume that just because I listen to rap, I'm some dumbass. I'm far mentally superior to most the guys in my school for petesake! I make class look easier than it already is! But rap has lyrics that even nerds like to hear. I WANT to listen to "Sh-shake, shake that ass girl!" (Disco Inferno) when I come home after school.

What pisses me off is school jocks. Always calling me "gay" or "**g" or other synonyms for that. First of all, there is nothing more useless than being a homophobe. You aren't worth Smackwater Jack if you're afraid of gay people. And if you're anti-gay, you're a socially unacceptable person, because todays society is more mature than that, as a whole. I'm sick of people using "gay" as if it were an insult. IT IS NOT AN INSULT DAMMIT! On the internet, in school, everywhere. If I weren't living in an age where anybody can sue anyone for anything, I'd be serving consecutive detentions for knocking jocks who like to use "gay" as an insult.

What else pisses me off... girls date those jerks! Who the heck wants a loser who will never make anything of himself? All he does is pick on people like me, and play sports. He's good, but he's NEVER going to go pro for the love of pete! I, however, am making great grades. I'm going to be loaded by the time I'm 25. I'm nice, I'm considerate, I practice chivalry, I'm not anti-anything. I have a great system of morals, I'd never ever ever hurt a girl. Why the hell aren't more ladies swooning over ME? I'm not really that bad looking either, if I do say so myself. Girls, my life is worth at least 20 lives of those jocks you love so much. They're worthless, I'm going to be a success. They're useless, I can do almost anything. Are you girls attracted to hate or something? Because the only thing those jocks are good at, is spreading hate. (and football) That's it! Or is it that you're attracted to football? I don't get what's so hot about watching a bunch of morons fight over a brown oval for several hours!

RoY_aHoI77
RoY_aHoI77
163 posts
Jester

I hate people....... just and only people that walk outside my door or in dicounters in busses everywhere i wish i would be alone in my city ah how wonderful would it be.....

rj28
rj28
153 posts
Nomad

i hate people talk high and squekky.
i hate telemarketers.
i hate kids who say hi to you an don't know who you are
i hate kids who brag about there parents
i hate girls who date other people just to get you jellous
i hate how people mok me just because i like fall out boy and goodcharlotte
i hate new kids who come to you first
i hate having to watch the band during resses
i hate people who say there good at somthing but there really not
i hate allot of people

SnowballFighter
SnowballFighter
133 posts
Nomad

I like fall out boy! *cry* I feel your pain!

kittytears
kittytears
258 posts
Nomad

the word pisses.

Showing 136-150 of 204