ForumsThe TavernWhat pisses you off?

204 29360
Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Go ahead and blow off some steam!

I'll start. I hate whenever I spend time on something, and find out somebody already did and my talents become garbage.

• 204 Replies
chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

Spelling and capitilization are even more hated by me. Isn't the point to convey your answer however you can. Here is proof:

if you can raed tihs tehn you can tlel taht as lnog as the frist and lsat lteter of each wrod is in the rghit palce, you are O.K.

WhO cArES aBoUt CapITAlIzAtiOn

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

LOL!

When I have a temporary mental cap, I usually wait a day so my subconscious can review the information, and I would usually come up with a answer to my questions. If I do get stuck for a long time though, I get quite pissed and start to feel my thoughts turn to mush, ruining the rest of the day when I think.

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

A teacher at my school told me to see her after school so we could talk about me moving up to honors, but she left before school ended. That was the last day I could move up.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Dude, that sucks. I wanted to be in english honors, but my essays were too weak so my teacher didn't recommend me even though I asked.

royandgrand
royandgrand
31 posts
Shepherd

what pissses me off? YOU GUYS Armor Games
royandgrand

Control Panel | Logout
Action Games Adventure Games Arcade Games Shooting Games Puzzle & Skill Games Strategy Games Sports Games Miscellaneous Games --Game Quick Jump-- Treasure Seas IncBlood Car 2000 DeluxFree Rider 2ElementsCoilSHIFTMarksmenThe Great Kitchen EscapeLetumSquidgyfillerClear Vision II Age of WarBowmaster PreludeThe Fancy Pants Adventure World 2SonnyThe Last StandPortal The Flash Version Games Community Submit News Community Store Blog About Contact Community
Community â' The Tavern

What pisses you off?
Add a Reply
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 NEXT »
Posted Jan 30, '08 at 1:23am

Eshploded

301 posts
Flag
Go ahead and blow off some steam!
I'll start. I hate whenever I spend time on something, and find out somebody already did and my talents become garbage.

Posted Jan 30, '08 at 9:24am

iFish

929 posts
Flag
i get mad when people are REALLY mean to someone else and they want to bully them, cuz thats really mean and rude.i also dont like bad manners

Posted Jan 30, '08 at 11:44am

Asherlee

479 posts
Flag
This is a good topic, Eshploded!
I hate pretty much everyone else on the road. If you are driving too slow you're an idiot. If you are driving faster than me you're a maniac.
I hate frat-daddies and sorostitutes. I think it is the southern delta-hair that kills me and their horrible drug habits.
I hate ice cream.
I hate it when I'm woken up any other way than nicely.
I hate green veggies.
I'll be back after I do this lit review for my gf.

Posted Jan 30, '08 at 12:07pm

iFish

929 posts
Flag
wats frat-daddies and sorostitutes?

Posted Jan 30, '08 at 12:17pm

Asherlee

479 posts
Flag
Sorry, bit of college terminology.
They are what I call Fraternity guys and Sorority girls.

Posted Jan 30, '08 at 2:03pm

Carlie

653 posts
Flag
I don't like pedestrians that don't look before they cross the road, everyone does it here and it drives me crazy!

Posted Jan 30, '08 at 3:04pm

iFish

929 posts
Flag
lol, its also bad because they put themselves in danger too. my dad gets really annoyed of that aswell

Posted Jan 30, '08 at 3:25pm

Asherlee

479 posts
Flag
Yea, I don't think pedestrians should get the ride away. It is much easier for a person to stop than a car.

Posted Jan 30, '08 at 3:25pm

iFish

929 posts
Flag
ohhh i get it now, did u see the frat boy games? theyre really bad, and stupid, and horrible....

Posted Jan 30, '08 at 3:30pm

Asherlee

479 posts
Flag
Nope, and I'm glad I have no idea what you're talking about.
What's kind of funny is my girlfriend used to be in a sorority when she was an undergrad.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 NEXT »
Reply to What pisses you off?
Some BB Code allowed

About Armor Games | Developers Corner | Link to Us | Free Website Games | Blog | Help | Terms and C
lol jokeing

royandgrand
royandgrand
31 posts
Shepherd

lol jokeing

Paba16
Paba16
229 posts
Nomad

people who think i still use drugs and call me for them and im like im sober and their like your stupid and it pisses me off because im trying to fix my life but alot of people dont seem to support my want to live clean and sober

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

Why can't people (especially History teachers) understand that the past is behind us. Use it an FAQ, but nothing more.

jake00025
jake00025
55 posts
Nomad

gitting a F on a test.

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

Blue Books...
I can't write quickly.

notataco
notataco
189 posts
Nomad

i hate using public restrooms. I stay away from them by all means neccecary.

antipiff
antipiff
48 posts
Nomad

what pisses me off is tose dang hippies!
i can't stand them.
even if i think the government is unfair and that marijuana is good and LSD makes me see god i can't stand hippies and have nothing in common with them even is i think hemp makes good clothes...

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

tree huggers are the worst (landon)?

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

when someone points to their watch and asks what time it is..

I dont point to the bathroom and ask where the bathroom is

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

during fencing fencing practice, I get What time is it way to much, why don't they get a watch?

Showing 106-120 of 204