ForumsThe TavernWhat pisses you off?

204 29328
Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Go ahead and blow off some steam!

I'll start. I hate whenever I spend time on something, and find out somebody already did and my talents become garbage.

• 204 Replies
Rem
Rem
66 posts
Nomad

what pisses me of is animal cruelty like KFC they toucher the poor chickens.

Fobio210
Fobio210
126 posts
Nomad

I agree with Rem too
how would KFC workers like it if we kill them and serve them as chicken food. THATS RIGHT!

Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

I greatly dislike people who claim to believe in something, and spit all over what you believe in, but do not have any intellectual reasons for what they are believing.

On a less serious note, I hate rap and metal music, and I am not too fond of country either.

tatorsalad
tatorsalad
2 posts
Nomad

pop ups.it's like ur playing a game, and a pop up pops up, blocks the screen, and u lose...

123b00mudead
123b00mudead
82 posts
Nomad

i hate kids who are mean to some kids that have like a learning disabilitie or physical disabilitie i just wanna punch em all in the face

zanderthaw
zanderthaw
418 posts
Nomad

i get pist off at people that are like ohh no the poor chickens! well lisnen to this one god gave us animals to satisfi us it doesn't mean treat them badly when around them but if we had come up with a new medicen i sure would wanted it tested on animals first! i bet if you tree hugers saw a dog in a hot car you would call the police!but if you would of seen a child in a car you would go naw.

atomicsquid333
atomicsquid333
48 posts
Nomad

im a "tree-hugger" (vegan) and i don't go "naww, lets just let the small child in the hot car die" i call the friggin' police! its prejudice to say that "tree-huggers" worry more about animals than humans, 'cause i dont.
>

Game_Guy121
Game_Guy121
57 posts
Nomad

My Sisters lol XD

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

threads like this lol. seriuosly the ploice they do f all and then arrrest u 4 drinkin on the tube where were they wen u were gettin jacked?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I hate it when people swear...

Or when people annoy or tease you, and then if you hit them, you get in trouble...

Also if you punch someone in self defence, you get in trouble.

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

if people telling lies too me or curse on mine gf

helguast
helguast
20 posts
Nomad

whn you got to lvl 99 on this crazy @$$ long game and then the power gos out and you loose your data. JK i hate BUSH and DICK CHAINY!

stratplayer929
stratplayer929
99 posts
Nomad

Wow, this isn't general at all.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Obviously i hate people who hate me.
Duh =3

Helrayser