ForumsThe TavernThe 2011 Jack-O-Lantern thread

15 2556
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Post your Jack-O-Lanterns from 2011 Halloween here! I'll get mine up soon, but here is what mien is like:

http://www.celebrating-halloween.com/images/vomitting-pumpkin.jpg

• 15 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I approve of this thread.
This however does also mean I will be stalking this, and will appreciate that none one posts image spam, and that all pictures now taken by you are credited in full to the source and creator.

That said, I have absolutely nothing to participate with, as pumpkin carving isn't horribly big here, and I don't actually have anywhere to put it, as I live in an apartment.
But I will look forward to see awesome.

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

Nice Jack O Lantern. I'm planning on making one today or tomorrow, any suggestions for something cool I could do?

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I would show mine, but I have no idea how to upload pictures to my comp and I hate the way image posting on this site works so...yeah!

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

The pumpkin made me remember last year like it was 2 weeks ago. I was trying to carve a Darth Vader pumpkin back then, but failed. I then decided to just throw the mangled pumpkin and its innards on the sidewalk to assume it was blown apart by a shotgun. Improvisation is real creativity.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Dudeguy! You could have used those guts to make pumpkin pie! :O

Oh well... very cool punkin by the way =)

ova9000
ova9000
88 posts
Nomad

too bad i dont know how to post a picture i made a epic jackolantern face

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

I don't know about any of your family, but mine has like 3 books of instructional carving guides.

And ova9000, check in teh BB code in the newcomers forum.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Everybody does the barfing pumpkin; its really overused.

Mine has the Steelers logo on it. What can I say- I'm a fanatic.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Post your Jack-O-Lanterns from 2011 Halloween here! I'll get mine up soon, but here is what mien is like:

You're jack-o-lantern has a little something coming out of it's mouth.

I will be stalking this

*smirk*

Hmm, to participate here, i'd actually have to celebrate Halloween, which i've never done before, so i'll just post an emote to represent what mine would look like if i had one.

D:
^this
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

In memory of Steve Jobs.

http://content.screencast.com/users/brenden12/folders/Jing/media/7c769d11-c4a2-4035-a30e-1664d66edd67/apple-pumpkin.png
(hopefully that doesn't come out too big)

A couple of thaboss's friends did this so he decided to do it too. Since this was like his first jack-o-lantern in a WHILE he did this because it's pretty simple/easy.

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

i put 2 faces on mine i had one where its face was upside down and the other one was a old man with 3 eyes and when i was making the i cot the piece out then i shaped it like a cigarette and put in my pumpkins mouth

dragonhunter422
dragonhunter422
130 posts
Nomad

I did a haunted house, my sister did a barfkin, and my braother carved a wolf howling at the moon.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

^^ ha.
i didnt carve, i just did that "scrape away multpile layers to make it glow" thing.
its really simple, just two lopsided eyes and a smile.
i'd post a pic but i don't like the way it works like kasic.
my sister decided to but me one of those timy pumpkins, so i made that one a hat.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't know how to upload an image from my phone, so I can't show it, but I carved a typical scary face then a creepy smile one.

Showing 1-14 of 15