ForumsGamesDonation for TLS: Union City Survival Kit?

13 6681
Rukaria
Rukaria
7 posts
Nomad

I don't know if it's okay to ask for this. If not, my apologies. I was curious to know if anyone could send me at least $0.01 Paypal so I could purchase the Premium Content: Survival Kit in The Last Stand: Union City.

Regards, Rukaria

• 13 Replies
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

paypal to donate a penny? I dont think youll get any takers on this one

Rukaria
Rukaria
7 posts
Nomad

I'm not trying to be rude, but what exactly is the problem with donating a penny? Takes 20 seconds to do it.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

20 seconds to donate 1 cent? I would laugh if someone actually took the time to do that

Rukaria
Rukaria
7 posts
Nomad

Well, the cent isn't exactly the point. I'm just looking to download the premium content and it'd be a decent gesture of someone to do so.

eesaa1985
eesaa1985
3 posts
Nomad

Floyd you look like you are a vet on this site, maybe you can help me to locate some admin to find out why all my games i play keep resetting themselves, and in turn i lose all the equipment i gain in that game. Its really starting to get on my nerve now........ >_<

eesaa1985
eesaa1985
3 posts
Nomad

rukaria tell me how to transfer on paypal and i'll give you a DOLLAR if it'll shut you up about it........

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

I'm just looking to download the premium content and it'd be a decent gesture of someone to do so.

nobody is going to donate anything anyway because you didnt specify who people are supposed to send it to

maybe you can help me to locate some admin to find out why all my games i play keep resetting themselves

admins can be found here
eesaa1985
eesaa1985
3 posts
Nomad

thanks floyd, much appreciated. I just read another post that someone put regarding the matter, they reckon its antivirus software erasing my cookies?? but i dont have anti virus.... so im guessing its my Ccleaner

Rukaria
Rukaria
7 posts
Nomad

rukaria tell me how to transfer on paypal and i'll give you a DOLLAR if it'll shut you up about it........

Go to your Account page and click Send Money tab. Then put in my Email (Sleekky16@hotmail.com) and put in the amount.

I didn't want this to turn into a hassle or an annoyance. My apologies.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

this site is also mostly made up of teenagers, so most users here probably dont have paypal accounts

Rukaria
Rukaria
7 posts
Nomad

Has anyone actually purchased this content? If so, is it worth the time?

ogagooman
ogagooman
1 posts
Nomad

hi

squeaks123
squeaks123
1 posts
Nomad

PLEASE I just want to play whit a survival kit i want to play the game like if it was an adventure, but I ask you, can I please have the donation :'(

Showing 1-13 of 13