ForumsThe TavernWhat would you do if you were a billionaire

40 5725
TheDracomancer
TheDracomancer
56 posts
Farmer

I would definitely get myself a PS3. And build my own pool, and, if I'm kind enough, donate some of them to those poor, poor, countries...

• 40 Replies
Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

I would donate all of it until I have 5 million left. Then I would use it on whatever I want.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Well Id pay off college then probably just swim in big pools of money. Party with the other 1,210 billionaires too.

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

First, I would invest it in stocks until I earn enough to be a trillionare. Then I would donate to charity and do whatever I want. Although, if I get in trouble, they might raise the bail to $2,000,000,000,000.

onumetro
onumetro
1 posts
Nomad

if i was a billionaire i would build homes for the home less and run food drives across the world

Cognizant
Cognizant
12 posts
Nomad

I would make more money. Then i would buy Everything I see.

xfirealchemistx
xfirealchemistx
370 posts
Nomad

The same stuff I'm doing now except I'll be a billionaire.

unknown456
unknown456
47 posts
Peasant

Buy stuff, pay taxes (well have my parents do that) and give some money to charity.

AiceX
AiceX
24 posts
Nomad

I'd probably end up moving to a house just outside the town, so we're not too far away from civilization.
Buy some games, clothes, ect.
Donate some money to charities for autism.

darklichxan
darklichxan
40 posts
Nomad

I'd buy french fries!!!! OMG fail...

bdogg214ever
bdogg214ever
44 posts
Nomad

I would make sure that my whole family had enough money to retire and live in happiness. and than i would buy really stupid fun stuff like a huge house or fast cars. the first car i would get is a 1970 Boss Mustang.

Showing 31-40 of 40