ForumsWEPR[duplicate]do u think god exists?

51 9788
JAMEZZS
JAMEZZS
50 posts
Nomad

God doesn't exist because of the Red Light coming from the galaxies. When the planets are spreading they are dragging the light making it longer so it shifts to the longer wavelength of the visible light spectrum called the Red Light affect. This means that they have been expanding from a single point therefore they have been thrown into the universe by the Big Bang. The fossils prove the missing link between the monkeys and humans and therefore we must've evolved from them. God was invented to control the masses and before the police that was necessary to keep people in their place. Therefore why do we still believe in him when we have proven otherwise. 2/3 of the planet still believe in God and I want to know what u think, yeah?

• 51 Replies
JAMEZZS
JAMEZZS
50 posts
Nomad

There was also the possibility of them not lying. It's not like they have to lie since it's a possibility.
I know; they could be just good plain ol' schizophrenia instead, like I said, yeah...?

There have been quite a few people that have come to believe in God through Logic. C. S. Lewis became a Christian through logic; he goes into detail with his book 'Mere Christianity'. Christianity can't be all non-logical, at least, not logically.
Logic? Or a lack thereof...!!!???!!!?
JAMEZZS
JAMEZZS
50 posts
Nomad

Ok, I defeated Kasic, who's next, eh?

JAMEZZS
JAMEZZS
50 posts
Nomad

I suppose, though generalizations are not usually nice, nor logical.
Logic is nice, else how have we found out everythin we have so far, then, eh? Plus we got loads of technology nowadays due to logical invention thereof, see?

You cannot state that a person did not use logic if you didn't read the book, which I am guessing you have not. Am I correct?

Ah, see, I wasn't making a statement; I was making a question (hence the question marks); becuz you never know anythin for sure, do ya???
Showing 46-48 of 51