ForumsThe TavernWhat class in RPG games you are?

31 6933
Szeep
Szeep
27 posts
Nomad

What class in RPG games you are most like?

I believe I am most like an archer, but a I think the bard job nice, sing and play to incentive my mates on battle.

So what class you are and why?

• 31 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Each RPG has a different set of classes, but I generally prefer the fighter types, mainly because they are relatively simple to play (usually), and they tend to deal more damage than other classes.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I love the battle mages very much. Just cast a few spells then crush enemies with a sword. Or do both at the same time. Skyrim.

AgathaB
AgathaB
154 posts
Nomad

Glass Cannon. Which strangely works well for me IRL as well (in regards to physical strength).

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I tend to have a hand in them all. It really depends on the game and medium, as well.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

its very true that most warrior tend to do most dmg but the mage seems to be stronger than the ranger but then again the mage does take more mana so i prefer the ranger

GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

depends on the genre of the game. if we're talking about medieval type rpg's i would always go for the warrior as i don't really like to think about combat that much. however in games such as fallout (where there is a major amount + guns) i would always go for the ranged type combat or the shotgun. i am the type to snipe at a distant, then switch to mid range then shottie.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i always choose the magical class. usually the attack mages but sometimes the healing mages. NEVER the balanced mages.... i really dislike those. they are nice for the begining of the game but towards the end they are much weaker then the other classes.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I choose the most adapatable class. Usually that's the ranger/rogue type classes, which often has abilities like finding more money, uses a variety of weapons, has healing skills and stealthy skills.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

It really depends on what class the game has I would go for rogue because in most games rogue get invisibility and others which helps you survive through the game.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I usually go with the Speedy Sword user class. They usually have the most bad-*** back story and designs though I would say know to mythical creatures.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

*wouldn't say no to mythical creatures. QQ for us not conforming to have more mainstream features. Deja vu much?

OoberxAllen
OoberxAllen
147 posts
Nomad

I really like all classes. I tend to replay RPGs multiple times using all classes to find my favorite in that game

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Shamanism is my style, also Palaidianism tends to attract my attention.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I usually choose the warrior classes. Mainly because I like to finish off my enemies as quickly as possible.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I tend to try all of the classes the game provides so I'm not most of this or that class.

Showing 1-15 of 31