ForumsThe TavernWhat Motivates You?

22 3521
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

We all need motivation, but we're all motivated by different things. Some people are motivated by force, some by cookies, some by pie... I myself am motivated by fast food.

What about you? What motivates you?

• 22 Replies
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Just a few little numbers and words motivate me.

30%

Due 14 November.

oh shi

Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

It might sound lame and corny, but people I respect. Knowing that one day I can work hard to be a good person and perhaps someone others can look up to, or even just respect in some way or another.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

My motivation is basically free things, or anything that can be of benefit to people I care about or myself.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

What motivated you to post that?

Probably AP and that he wanted to share his opinion.

--

My motivation is basically free things, or anything that can be of benefit to people I care about or myself.

Either that or the thought of the goal.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Force, as I have mentioned previously. It may or may not have to do with the scarring image of my father yelling at me when I was nine to do my homework right the first time, or not do it at all. Not my fault I didn't understand long division.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I got motivated also by force. Like a man with a baseball bat. You can guess that I do my homework for him

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

One thing that motivates me is how bad the U.S.'s economy is. The reason why it motivates me is it makes me relize how if I don't care about something in school, then it could potentialy put me on the street with little or no money. You might think that I am over exaggurating, but who knows how bad the job market could be whe I finaly get out of school and have to fend for myself. Bad grades in highschool means alot for colleges and not going to a good college affects what kindof jobs I could do.

Showing 16-22 of 22