ForumsWEPRYou support Israel? I DO

879 270910
bobbyr5
bobbyr5
7 posts
Nomad

I just feel the morals and ethics of the middle east aren't right compared to any western country.

• 879 Replies
zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

Who r they to decide there will b one country or two.

elaborate please. I'll try to interpret the best I can however...

I assume that you are trying to ask who has the authority to determine whether or not there will be one or two countries. If so, than the Pals can wake up any day, and approach Israel and NEGOTIATE a fair deal. However, the Pals will not accept any deal until Israel is dead! Israel has become the world's punching bag only because the leaders are stupid enough to buy into the Pals, "I fire rockets at Israel then they hurt me" BS. I support a two state solution, however Israel is there to stay, which is something that people like you can't seem to wrap your minds around. So how about instead of just beating a point into the ground about an issue that has passed, try to make better your situation.
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

the Pals will not accept any deal until Israel is dead!

it funny how jews think all people want them dead. But the reality is, that the pals people just want a fair deal. And since no one is giving them that, then some of the people behave bad.
zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

it funny how jews think all people want them dead.

When did I say that Jews think that all people want them dead? I said that the Pals and tons of Arabs won't stop until Israel is dead. You need to learn reading comprehension. Many Arab leaders have pledged the destruction of Israel, and it is in Hamas's charter! DO SOME RESEARCH!

that the pals people just want a fair deal. And since no one is giving them that, then some of the people behave bad.

I suggest that you read about the Camp David meeting, and then you will rethink that statement.
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

You need to learn reading comprehension.

I could say the same to u, because what I said was meant to be more like a Idiom or expression.

DO SOME RESEARCH!

Use your own experience or mind. Dont you think those leaders would have a diffrent opinion if the pals was fairly threated.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Use your own experience or mind. Dont you think those leaders would have a diffrent opinion if the pals was fairly threated.

U got that right
zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

I could say the same to u, because what I said was meant to be more like a Idiom or expression.

No it wasn't. An idiom and expression are the same thing, and I have never heard of an expression, "It's funny how Jews think all people want them dead."

Please use English that I can understand. If you mean if the Pals were a threat, than I would see Israel marching all over them because they would threaten Israel's citizens! I never hear of an INTENTIONAL attack by Israel against civilians, however I always hear of rockets being launched at Israeli cities!
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

How's about this, this, age=1#.TtPvCITTBBQ">this and this I can go on and on if u like.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I don't think many people like Islamic countries, offense intended. It doesn't matter whether some/most of them are good, it's the reputation.

zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

How's about this, this, this and this I can go on and on if u like.

Yes there are people in the IDF who commit atrocities. However that is not a reflection on a nation as a whole. The Pals however have voted into office a group which calls for the destruction of Israel. An American was just convicted of killing many Afghans for sport! Does that make all of America evil? No, it doesn't. Hitler killed millions of millions of Jews! Does that make all of Germany evil? No. However, when you back a government which attempts to create civilian deaths, there should be NO negotiation, NO appeasement, and NO relenting in the attacks against that government until they are gone, or until they stop killing your people.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Yes there are people in the IDF who commit atrocities. However that is not a reflection on a nation as a whole. The Pals however have voted into office a group which calls for the destruction of Israel. An American was just convicted of killing many Afghans for sport! Does that make all of America evil? No, it doesn't. Hitler killed millions of millions of Jews! Does that make all of Germany evil? No. However, when you back a government which attempts to create civilian deaths, there should be NO negotiation, NO appeasement, and NO relenting in the attacks against that government until they are gone, or until they stop killing your people.

U dont get it do U?
That Land Is NOT your's, it belongs to Palestinians.
As for civilian deaths by Hamas as long as u keep expanding Israel that wont stop.
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

it belongs to Palestinians.

It belonged to the Palestinians, and before that it belonged to the Jews (there are a few other nations in between these two points), and before that it belonged to various nations.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

It belonged to the Palestinians, and before that it belonged to the Jews (there are a few other nations in between these two points), and before that it belonged to various nations.

So whats ur point?
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

So whats ur point?

Why does it belong to the Palestinians? Anyone who has had the land at one point can have claim to it.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Technically, if we're going by who we know owned it first, Egypt wins. Why dosen't it belong to Egypt then? Because God said it shouldn't. But didn't we learn that taking land on behalf of God isn't a good thing (Holy Crusades)?
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

So whats ur point?

Why does it belong to the Palestinians? Anyone who has had the land at one point can have claim to it

Tachnically it belonged to palestinians B4 jews first came there.
Showing 61-75 of 879