ForumsThe TavernIphone, Blackberry or Android?

21 4914
bobbyr5
bobbyr5
7 posts
Nomad

I have a Blackberry ,and I love the simplicity with emailing and messaging

• 21 Replies
johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

Iphone is good because it is popular (probably not a good reason, but idc (I don't care)), Blackberry is pretty secure from what I heard, and I don't know much about android phones. Oh, and I don't own an Iphone, Blackberry, or an Android.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Depends. I like phones with keyboards, so if the iPhone and Droid have a full qwerty keyboard and touch screen capabilities then that's good.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I like android better. I'm writing this post on one right now. I just like the overall feel of it. The screen and the way the touch screen works. Though my opinion is pretty biased.

recneps1337
recneps1337
453 posts
Nomad

i don have any but if the adds are true (of corse they are right?) i would like android because i use a laptop alot im on one right now and the mobbile hotspot would be nice.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

If you get over the blackberry blackout , I still think the iphone is the better choice for apps and speed. Android is good for things like recneps said and because they can be very secure, but so can iphones. I don't have a high opinion of blackberries, but I am more of an apple person when it comes to electronics. =D

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Iphone since I hate texting on a keyboard and because the majority of apps are for Iphones.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I have an android and its okay but Id much rather get the new iPhone.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I have a Blackberry ,and I love the simplicity with emailing and messaging

Indeed, they may be the best phone from the absolute 'Old Generation'.

Iphone is good because it is popular (probably not a good reason, but idc (I don't care))

So why did you say it?

Blackberry is pretty secure from what I heard

Mostly because they are not so slim as most Smartphones.

Depends. I like phones with keyboards, so if the iPhone and Droid have a full qwerty keyboard and touch screen capabilities then that's good.

iPhones doesn't, but some Androids do. Like my Android.

http://www.fhm.com/imgs/631/400/0/original/Full201006141626274741017_xperia-x10.jpgx

I like android better. I'm writing this post on one right now. I just like the overall feel of it. The screen and the way the touch screen works. Though my opinion is pretty biased.

That's great.

i don have any but if the adds are true (of corse they are right?)

Not always. But most often.

i would like android because i use a laptop alot im on one right now and the mobbile hotspot would be nice.

It is and you're making a good choice.

I still think the iphone is the better choice for apps

They got quite a lot, yes indeed. But I don't think there are anyone who have tried all iPhone-apps.

Android is good for things like recneps said and because they can be very secure, but so can iphones.

But Androids are often more secure.

I am more of an apple person when it comes to electronics.

I don't actually now how to reply on that. Apple's prosperity were mostly based on originality, design and simpleness.
Very overrated.

Iphone since I hate texting on a keyboard

So you have touchscreen on your computer? It's mostly phones from the 'Old Generation' who have keyboards.

I have an android and its okay but Id much rather get the new iPhone.

You mean the 4S? I have to say that's the best Apple ever created. But Samsung's phone beat them in probably the most parts.

--

My opinion? Guess.
_ErazerHead_
_ErazerHead_
14 posts
Nomad

Blackberry. 'cause Iphone is quiet useless, in my opinion.

AgathaB
AgathaB
154 posts
Nomad

I'm pretty sure I'm in love with my Android. I don't go anywhere without it.

That said, I do consider iPhone to have better costumer support and a better equipped AppStore. The Market just can't compete with it atm.

I've never owned a Blackberry, but from what I saw, it isn't too bad. Definitely not my first choice, though.

gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

Definately iphone for me.You could concer the world with that thing.

Epolonte
Epolonte
15 posts
Treasurer

The Iphone is the most complete in my opinion.

GrayWolfs
GrayWolfs
11 posts
Shepherd

ill go with the iphone since i just like it the most

OoberxAllen
OoberxAllen
147 posts
Nomad

I'm going to have to say Android.

After owning all three iPhones have too many problems and aren't as user friendly

I hated the trackball on the Blackberry and overall the phone wasn't great

However, my droid is very user friendly, easier to use, and I don't have to own everything made by the company to get the most out of it

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Blackberry. 'cause Iphone is quiet useless, in my opinion.

I don't really understand you there. You can call on it, and so on, so it's not useless. That fact can't be based on any opinions.

I'm pretty sure I'm in love with my Android. I don't go anywhere without it.

May you explain what Android-phone you use?
I'm using my Xperia x10 Mini Pro which I posted a pic on for before. I nearly never use it.

The Market just can't compete with it atm.

Don't say that. Google's apps for Android is better than the ones Apple made for example. Compare iCloud to MyCloud.

Definately iphone for me.You could concer the world with that thing.

Good luck with that.

The Iphone is the most complete in my opinion.

How?

ill go with the iphone since i just like it the most

Why?

I'm going to have to say Android.

Great!

After owning all three iPhones have too many problems and aren't as user friendly

True.

I hated the trackball on the Blackberry and overall the phone wasn't great

Well, it is pretty old.

However, my droid is very user friendly, easier to use, and I don't have to own everything made by the company to get the most out of it

I agree.
Showing 1-15 of 21