ForumsThe Tavern3 hours of freedom

31 3775
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

If you had 3 hours where you could do ANYTHING, what would you do?

• 31 Replies
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

well if i were u (somewhat49) i would take a 3 hr lesson on how to make good posts

And if I were you, I would take a three hour lesson on proper grammar, spelling, and sentence formation.

If I knew I could succede, then I'd find a cure for cancer and/or AIDs. If not, then I'd probably go to a Steelers game at Heinz Feild.
GrayWolfs
GrayWolfs
11 posts
Shepherd

i always wanted to skydive and bungee jump

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

First I would give myself the power to control time, space, sense danger, and make cooked bacon at will. Then I would go make my brain have a burst of knowledge and find the cures to asthma, cancer, and multiple brain problems. But if it had to be realistic, then I would convince people to love me unconditionally. Call really big, important scientists and convince them that I am allowed to help them with their experiments. Accept my early college degree, and possibly do many other things that I shouldn't and won't mention.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

im the one with bad spelling im gonna just bold ur mistakes

Your entire existence was made invalid by the use of "ur".

I'd like to take this moment to point out, you literally can do what ever you feel like at any point in time.
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

well if i were u (somewhat49) i would take a 3 hr lesson on how to make good posts

Thank you for your concern, but I just wanna see what someone would do with 3 hours of their time, btw I would never spend 3 hours on a lesson cause I have too short of a attention span.
If I had 3 hours I would probably turn into a tree and see how it is being them.
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I'd like to take this moment to point out, you literally can do what ever you feel like at any point in time.

Well what if you feel like becoming a tsunami? I don't think you could literaly do that.
Sorry for the DP
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Well what if you feel like becoming a tsunami?

Well in order to become a tsunami, you'd need to become water first. So I suggest killing your self, and having someone throw your body into an area known for tsunamis, and hope you get lucky.
aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

well if i had 3 hrs of freedom i would take a 30 min lesson of how to use a gun. 30 mins to build an army. 1 hr to plan an attack. 30 mins on the attack against you to give me 4 hrs. 29 mins on making an epic battle scene. 59 secs for epic have 1 min to win. finally with that last second for a victory party

PanzerTank
PanzerTank
1,707 posts
Nomad

If I were you I'd spend a couple days on manner issues.

I would steal all of Bill Gates money and then dispose of all incriminating evidence while making a good excuse as to why I have so much cash
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

I would steal all of Bill Gates money and then dispose of all incriminating evidence while making a good excuse as to why I have so much cash

Bill Gates has donated most of his money. He really doesn't have much left
johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I would learn a useful skill, or go to the moon.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

by doing anything you mean imposibble things too? i wanted to get to america but only the flight would take more then 3 hours XP.

anyway, if that was posibble i would come to america, get sitizentship, go to college and get just enough money to pay for it without having to work.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

by doing anything you mean imposibble things too?

I was thinking possible things at first, but then when Dair5 said that he would give himself superpowers, I thought it would be more fun to have impossible things included as well.
BTW you could just teleport to america.
Szeep
Szeep
27 posts
Nomad

I would discover the truths of the universe.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I would scratch my head to release all the powers of the universe.

Showing 1-15 of 31