ForumsThe Tavern3 hours of freedom

31 3772
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

If you had 3 hours where you could do ANYTHING, what would you do?

• 31 Replies
dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

I would have 3 hours to figure out how to get more free time.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

With how busy i usually am?
3 hours screams Nap !

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

with 3 hours i would learn how to say hello and bye in every language

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

Honestly, I would want to be Batman for 3 hours. I think that it would be awesome, being a billionaire ninja.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

I was thinking possible things at first, but then when Dair5 said that he would give himself superpowers, I thought it would be more fun to have impossible things included as well.
BTW you could just teleport to america.

lol true, doesnt matter though as long as im there XP
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

The one thing I could never do...

Pee with the door open...

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

Defy the laws of human emotions so that Communism can work in practice/real life and not just theory.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Seriously?! Wait 'til everyone is out of the house, lock the doors.... Get where this is going?

I'd spend every millisecond of that 3 hours with... a... girl... Preferably one of questionable moral standing. I kid, moderators, I kid.
All that time... probably with a girl I love(d).
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I would steal a bunch of money, become a judge so after the 3 hours i have the money without consequences, and then use it for college and other things. probably buy an awesome house. oh, and force my teachers to do our homework!

SquirrelMaster0282
SquirrelMaster0282
454 posts
Nomad

Are you planning to pee for 3 hours?

I would spend the first hour learning how to hack fortune five hundred companies so I'm continually having money pouring into my bank account.

The second hour finding a good excuse for why I'm instantly the richest person in the world.

The third hour with this girl I like.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

screw you guys im going to the end of the universe.... just to see whats there....

Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

Well since I could do ANYTHING. I would simply have a bag of money that never ends, and just go and buy everything that I could possibly want and need for the rest of my life. Such as the essentials like a house(s), car(s), nice things for the house, etc etc. Then I would buy really awesome things like an island, and make a country of my own, since apparently I can do anything, and form my own government. And just for the hell of it why not give myself the ability to live forever, and fly, maybe shoot some lasers out of my eyes, etc etc. This is all assuming of course that after the 3 hours everything remains the same...

tornado781
tornado781
39 posts
Nomad

ok i would marry the world's hottest woman, surf awesomely then i would probably kick justin bieber's *** about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Make it so magic does exist. And then learn to control the 4 elements and time. :P

BUT since that wouldn't be possible, I'll just waste the 3 hours of freedom on the internet.

epicchucknorrisftw
epicchucknorrisftw
11 posts
Nomad

I would also make Chuck Norris even more immortal than he already is.

Showing 16-30 of 31