ForumsThe TavernWhat would you do if you could fly?

62 12832
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Uhh... what the title says. I would coast right alongside drivers and yell, "I bet you wish you could do this!"

• 62 Replies
recneps1337
recneps1337
453 posts
Nomad

it would depend on how high i could go after that i would go into space if i coulde

darkengy
darkengy
205 posts
Nomad

I'll travel back & forth to the countries where my family & friends are staying

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

i would fly. what a stupid question.

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

I would try to go on a building, jump and fly.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I would do many things.

Jump out of a helicopter.
Jump off the empire state building.
Fly into a helicopter.
Fly onto the empire state building.
Fly to D.R.
Take someone flying with me.

OoberxAllen
OoberxAllen
147 posts
Nomad

After having a lucid dream about flying it's scares the crap out of me. I would stay planted on the ground and only fly if absolutely necessary.

Though, I must admit, flying could be fun

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

FLY FLY EVERYWHERE!!!!!
and drop fruit on people.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

breaking news: A man learns to fly but flys too far from home, gets lost and is found splattered on the freeway after dying of dehydration while high in the air.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

If i could fly, i would take a bunch of pictures from the sky. If i had wings, i would show them off to all my friends and do awesome tricks. or i could save people from falling off a cliff.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Well first of a fall, my fear of falling would disappear, especially if it was a superpower esque inexhaustible form of flight.

Without a doubt I would buzz an air craft carrier, or a jet plane, it would be hilarious.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I'd probably just fly to and from school.

Without a doubt I would buzz an air craft carrier, or a jet plane

And get sucked into the engine...

it would be hilarious.

It certainly would be :P
SquirrelMaster0282
SquirrelMaster0282
454 posts
Nomad

I would fly way up in the air and drop. Right before I hit the ground I would fly away.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Palpatine I get the feeling if my flight abilities are strong enough to not only propel off of the ground and keep me there, but propel me to the speeds of a jetliner, unless I decided to wear a cape, the jet engine isn't going to do **** to me.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I would fly all over for free! Go to the beach and amusement parks and that would be awesome. All for free!

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

I would fly all over for free! Go to the beach and amusement parks and that would be awesome. All for free!

I would go anywhere i want when i wanted to,plus i could get what i wanted from cool places, like snow from Mt Everest
Showing 31-45 of 62