ForumsThe TavernWhat would you do if you could fly?

62 12830
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Uhh... what the title says. I would coast right alongside drivers and yell, "I bet you wish you could do this!"

• 62 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

like snow from Mt Everest

This one suggests that you bundle up, I heard it gets quite cold up there.

Did any one consider the free vacation aspect of this?
Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

True that would be cool free vacations, but some people already have that for a job(which i think is cool). Has anyone also thought of what would happen to you if were caught?

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Caught flying? What are they going to do. I don't think they can arrest you for that. There's always scientific tests you need to worry about. But thats only in the movies. Right?

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

I dont know what if you were flying over Russia or someplace, then they dont know how you are, freak out, call the military, then try to shoot you. It might or might not happen. Just saying

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

well for starters i would probaly fly. After a few years Id rack up some flyers points then i would go cool places for free without the expences of flying

then iwouldnt be talking to all of you because id have better things to do... like flying

Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

I would most definitely have a "Fly a Person" service type thing. Just have people pay me money to take them places. Of course within reasonable distances...depending on how fast I am able to fly I guess, and how much money the person is willing to pay too, then I suppose I would take someone anywhere.

daytimefrogger
daytimefrogger
97 posts
Herald

Impress the ladies

Cognizant
Cognizant
12 posts
Nomad

I would race airplanes, and lose horribly.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I would never pay for travel again. I would be happy that I never would be in an airport at midnight waiting for the plane.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Travel to places I could never travel to.

Let's say...

PLAYBOY MANSION!!!!

AiceX
AiceX
24 posts
Nomad

An obvious answer would just be fly.

And, I probably wouldn't fly as I have some fear of just freezing while in motion then plummeting to the surface.

xfirealchemistx
xfirealchemistx
370 posts
Nomad

I would go around flying.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I would crash and burn the plane.

Oh, you were talking about the superhero power of flying, right?

Then I wouldn't have to walk anywhere anymore. I could just fly.

miss_fizzed
miss_fizzed
12 posts
Scribe

I'd use flying as a way of transport probably. I'd love to be able to fly, but not have wings, they'd probably get in the way. I'd probably be joyflying all the time. :P

bdogg214ever
bdogg214ever
44 posts
Nomad

A lot of people would say see the world and things like that. Although, if it was me, I would mess with people by flying a couple feet above them to freak them out.

Showing 46-60 of 62