The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesNew ideas for Sonny 3

17 11426
GodOfWar35
GodOfWar35
189 posts
Blacksmith

Hey guys...what would happen if we could control...Veradux too ??? I think this would be cool, if Sonny 3 had Multiplayer, eh =] !
And maybe after we finish the game with 3 kinds of Sonny, we could earn a special archievement : stepping into Veradux's story...old story before Sonny 1...who know...
I also wonder if Roald will continuosly appear in Sonny 3... :/

• 17 Replies
shadowtas96
shadowtas96
13 posts
Nomad

Multiplayer would be awesome.
along with:
~More Classes
~New Items
~longer story

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Hmm...what about perks in addition to a skill tree?

inception
inception
1 posts
Peasant

You should add blood instead of sparkly things flying in the air. If someone doesn't want it you can disable it.Also add Multiplayer. Please make focus at least 150. ALso add Easy, Normal or Hard and maybe Insane. Make Quests and give it a good name. Make Side quests (not too much) and give it a good name. Add more skills not the tree the vitality strength and the other things. Also when the mouse hovers over the skills make a pop up screen that describes what it does.

GodOfWar35
GodOfWar35
189 posts
Blacksmith

Hm...Inception has "floated" this topic up...
But I'll wait for everybody's opinions....if someone is still fond of this...

PwnPower
PwnPower
22 posts
Peasant

Multiplayer
More Classes
More Weapons and Items
More Playable Characters
Anndddd........
I dont know

GodOfWar35
GodOfWar35
189 posts
Blacksmith

Make the Achievement more Difficult to "crack" ! With awesome reward, for instance (From Sonny 2) :
+ Over the ashes ----> +1000 Strength/Insticnt/Speed
+ Jail Break ----> Get 4-D storage (Unlimited)
+ Black Magic ----> Like its name, it's some kind of powerful skill, based on classes (Biological ---> Invincible, Psychological ---> Unholy-Mastermind (control our Team Members --> we're able to use their skill by clicking on the enemies 3 times, Sonny's turn --> Veradux's turn --> Roald/Felicity's Turn (LOL), they're more powerful than usual), Hydraulic ---> ??? (I haven't had any ideas about this class, Frozen Death maybe...use like Withdrawal, but based on Instinct instead of Speed, and freeze them 3 rounds...)
+ Predator ----> +5000 for 8 Piercing Elements
+ Old Ghost ----> +2500 for 8 Defense Elements
+ Legend ----> Open new zone, and some precious items (not money)
+ Doomsday ----> I have 2 choices (these will even effect on our team members) :
- Like "Adrenaline Boost" in Raze 2, the attacks that cause more damage than our health will reduce to 1 health and temporally invincible for 1 round to endure against second attacks (even the magic that stick on us). You will have a chance to recover your health again. And this happens 1 time !
- Resurrection (1 time) ! Happens after 1 character's death...But stun for 2 rounds after reviving !
+ Pacifist ----> +2000 Vitality

GodOfWar35
GodOfWar35
189 posts
Blacksmith

This topic is dead again =/
But I still float this up, Krin might find some ideas for Sonny 3 on forums after Sinjid 3 is done !

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Yeah the rewards but would nice I guess but I don't think you should actually be able to use them in a legend run or something like that

dragasto
dragasto
74 posts
Nomad

maybe they can make a lot of upgrades and make it beutifuller because they can't drawn -___-

GodOfWar35
GodOfWar35
189 posts
Blacksmith

Well another ideas !
Like I said (or wish), the condition to join Multiplayer is to be level 25 or higher....But like Phage War Live, we will hardly fight against anyone that is at extreme level ! Level 100 !!! LOL !
So Multiplayer mod must be divided into 2 parts :
+ Part 1 : Everybody is at level 30, all skills and attribute points unlocked (we have to fill them when log in), we could choose to be Biological, Psychological or Hydraulic.....to be our deadly character...then...Choose your favorite magics and skills like we choose Government in Colony ! And then....let's fight !
+ Part 2 : Players' Characters ! Take your characters in Story mode...copy the code line (or do something) like we did in PvP...This is more interesting a bit !
But I wonder....................
We would just play SONNY then ?????

GodOfWar35
GodOfWar35
189 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah the rewards but would nice I guess but I don't think you should actually be able to use them in a legend run or something like that

That's Krin's decision =/ ! We don't know yet !
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Maybe could be like a first-person shooter, except similar short-medium range weapons like in the other Sonnys'

Welterweight426
Welterweight426
21 posts
Nomad

Personally I wish you could use a few more abilities when fighting. Ive always felt limited in my play style because I cant use as many abilities. Of course, I still love the games.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

Sonny mmorpg would be so epic

GodOfWar35
GodOfWar35
189 posts
Blacksmith

UP....................
C'mon ! I'm the only one who work here...?

Yeah maybe all of you have more awesome ideas than mine....

Showing 1-15 of 17