The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesNew ideas for Sonny 3

17 11424
GodOfWar35
GodOfWar35
189 posts
Blacksmith

Hey guys...what would happen if we could control...Veradux too ??? I think this would be cool, if Sonny 3 had Multiplayer, eh =] !
And maybe after we finish the game with 3 kinds of Sonny, we could earn a special archievement : stepping into Veradux's story...old story before Sonny 1...who know...
I also wonder if Roald will continuosly appear in Sonny 3... :/

• 17 Replies
Syringe
Syringe
23 posts
Constable

[b]I wish you could use a few more abilities when fighting. Ive always felt limited in my play style because I cant use as many abilities. Of course, I still love the games.

Rockhound16
Rockhound16
1 posts
Nomad

This is my idea for a new type of item, "Neckwear". Neckwear will refer to any necklace or amulet related item. This is my idea for new shop items. Eight amulets that have +50 elemental piercing and defense, one for each of the eight elements. In terms of what they look like, they're simply amulets with black thread strings and a silver rim surrounding a large round cabochon of a certain gemstone. They each cost 100 cash and they all require level 8 to equip. Each amulet has a different looking gemstone depending on which element.

Physical: Bloodstone
Earth: Septarian
Cosmic: Rainbow Fluorite
Ice: Larimar
Fire: Carnelian
Lightning: Larvikite
Shadow: Charoite
Poison: Bowenite

What you do all think?

Showing 16-17 of 17