ForumsThe TavernWhat would the worst REAL superpower be?

53 7885
Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

I think that it would be shrinking to the size of a grain of rice.

• 53 Replies
DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

wait can u sucide if ur invincible

Only if you have a weakness, but then you aren't completely invincible.
Szeep
Szeep
27 posts
Nomad

I think being invincible while read minds FULL TIME would be almost unbearable after a couple of centuries.

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

If you have the ability to read minds, shouldn't you be able to toggle when you want to use it and when you don't?

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

If you have the ability to read minds, shouldn't you be able to toggle when you want to use it and when you don't?

Yeah, but he is talking as if you couldn't toggle it.
DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

Well, then it could also qualify as a disability in addition to being a superpower.

Malachite
Malachite
12 posts
Nomad

Whoa back track... Invincibility means immortality? Don't think so. Invincible means not being able to be harmed ,nor feel pain, but can still die. Immortal means no age, poison, or physical damage can kill you but you can still be torn apart into several pieces and still survive but are in no way impervious to physical damage. Now the real one you would want in invulnerable because you are immortal and invincible at the same time. Sorry I just had to clear up now.

The worst power ever huh? Well I would think that the worst would be super speed that you couldn't see what was going on around you as you moved. Actually super speed in general isn't that good because what qualifies as super speed? Are we talking about superhuman or supernatural? Superhuman would be like running at the highest point possible and just over what is normally humanly possible. Supernatural would be going well over what is humanly possible and then some.
If you were going supernatural speed then your body would probably be tron apart from hitting things as you run. Superhuman would probably only get you to about whatever Captain America can run and then just a tiny but more.

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

Invincible means not being able to be harmed ,nor feel pain, but can still die.

No, I'm pretty sure "invincible" does imply that you can't die. Here's a dictionary definition:

Too powerful to be defeated or overcome
super_punk
super_punk
52 posts
Nomad

I think farting power would be kind of a bad superpower

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

The worst would be that you could die, but you come back to life. Think about it. You would feel all the pain, then have to go through it again in a little while.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

forget powers 'wait what was my power again?'

gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

Have any of yous seen Torchwood: Miracle Day? It's basically whereby the entire planet Earth is immortal apart from Captain Jack Harkness and everybody can feel pain but cannot die. Ironically it was Captain Jack Harkness had the superpower: The ability to die. See, people who can't die are the majority therefore if you do something that nobody else can, you've got a superpower and a **** fine one too... See the immortality is a rubbish superpower and it was worse because it was worldwide therefore people were suffering. People were getting brain damaged and still not dying. I suppose that makes it the worst superpower. Immortality without the removal of pain and without instant pain recovery...

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Having your face grow thousands of huge pimples and they explode all over ur enemy... And yourself. That would be one of the first heros who would never get the girl

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

I think farting power would be kind of a bad superpower

add a candle...

the worst super power would be to expand with air. only one needle and BOOOM! youre dead.

dmanrules56
dmanrules56
7 posts
Nomad

The power to control electricity. Sounds awesome, but if you fall in a pool or if it starts raining...
BZZZZZZZTT!

lobb00
lobb00
18 posts
Nomad

having the ability to kill with farts would suck

Showing 31-45 of 53