ForumsPopular MediaIndiana Jones 4

14 3426
CatonaRock
CatonaRock
323 posts
Justiciar

Hello everyone! I just got back from seeing a midnight showing of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls, and I was curious what everyone thought of it. I thought parts of it were cheesey, but overall I liked it a lot.

• 14 Replies
fpsnicck
fpsnicck
2 posts
Nomad

its a pretty sweet movie! . =D

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Yes its a good movie and there's always action on it I might download it and watch it my dad has been watching all of the movies since it came out

Regicidal
Regicidal
53 posts
Nomad

It was bad 2 me it got too unrealistic i thought it was alright at first the other indie series was better in my opinion.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Well its still good

Game_Guy121
Game_Guy121
57 posts
Nomad

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

I really did not like it. The whole alien plot and theme was so George Lucas. It was an eery rendition of action and aliens. Highly despicable film.

buckeyemoose61
buckeyemoose61
1 posts
Nomad

i am a huge fan of the indiana jones series... but the a-bomb and the tarzan scenes killed it for me. the plot was pretty bad too, come on, aliens?

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

it was good, better than the second, but not as good as the third, somewhere in the middle. yeah, the alien thing was a little overthetop. although, Harrison's still got it and Shia was awesome. some great fight scenes and car chases. 8/10

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

o yeah, tarzan was too corny. actually liked the whole hide-in-a-fridge-to-avoid-atomic-bomb-blast

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

yah, it was decent. Certainly better than Narnia2 (which i saw the day before) soo i think it looked better to me than it would normally...but it definatly wasn't as good as any of the first three.

Ugh, if i hadn't been with friends i may have just stood up and walked out during the tarzan crap. i did bang my head against the seat in front of me. and the aliens, was just a little too much i think.

venturakid94
venturakid94
107 posts
Nomad

i never saw it... but ive heard about it and those are real conspiracies about the mayans. there are patterns in roads in mayan areas and the only possible way to mak ethem was to see them from hundreds of feet up... they said it was the gods work, but conspiracies say aliens. also, to eyetwitch. narnia 2 was TERRIBLE. my friend got me to see it and i was ready to fall asleep!

Bratt02
Bratt02
403 posts
Shepherd

Yes, it was indeed awesome, but it was same old. There's nothing new except the adventure and stroy... But, still, it was awesome! Some parts were boring though. :P

wicho2103
wicho2103
11 posts
Nomad

it was awesome, but i didn't believe the atomic bomb part, nobody can survive that

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Its a movie anything can happen

Showing 1-14 of 14