ForumsThe TavernFavourite Gun

40 7288
aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

The title says it all.

i personally like the silent mp-5 because its well silent and fast.

i also enjoy shotguns and sniper rifles.

oh by the way this is favourite weapon in a game not for real.

• 40 Replies
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

I like any weapon that has a huge clip/mag, so the M249 Saw is one of my favorites. Also, I like the AR 15 because of it's cool design.

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Not for real. Hmmm... that's tough. I would have to say the HK416 (Look it up if you don't know it). They pretty much took a M4 and made it 10 times better. And since I like the M4, I love the HK416.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

ok how about this ur stranded in a random desert ISLAND what gun/weapon would u pick and only pick 1

brian987987
brian987987
16 posts
Nomad

Got to go with my ar 15 . a very nice rifle and LOTS of accessories.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

In most FPS games I play I like to go with an assault rifle or SMG suppressed and/or with grip so I have more control. Such as in Black Ops my favorite assault rifle is the Famas suppressed and my favorite SMG is the Kiparis with grip. They're both very fast and take people out quickly. I don't use shotguns or snipers often because I like to run around the map and take people out as quick as possible. Shotguns are only good if you get really close to a person, and I don't often do that.

cornholiobungholio
cornholiobungholio
122 posts
Nomad

In Black Ops I like the Commando or the Skorpion because of its high damage

The_username
The_username
93 posts
Farmer

I'm guessing the JKH 887. Coil Assault Weapon off of SAS zombie assualt 3

gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

All sniper rifles. They are long range and are perfect for hidden headshots...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Yeah, the Commando is cool. I don't think it's as fast as the Famas, but it doesn't have a lot of recoil, so you'll kill people easily.
Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

Yeah, the Commando is cool. I don't think it's as fast as the Famas, but it doesn't have a lot of recoil, so you'll kill people easily.

The Famas is a bit overpowered, I personally like it but i think its too easy to kill people with it. I like th MP5K and most of the submachine guns.
For Assault rifles i like the M16 or Ak-47
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

The AA-12 seems pretty cool. I like to watch a show on youtube called FPSRussia, and he does all theses things with guns and stuff. He does one with a AA-12 and it was basically awesome. But if you talk video games, the AUG assault rifle.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Irl the glock13? I've shot a glock before but I like springfield brand gun

Epolonte
Epolonte
15 posts
Treasurer

I play black ops too and i love the "Dragon's Breath" it's the shotgun that trows fire in some kind of a shoot...is just f***ing hillarious the way that i set people on fire and kill them at the same time...
chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

I play black ops too and i love the "Dragon's Breath" it's the shotgun that trows fire in some kind of a shoot...is just f***ing hillarious the way that i set people on fire and kill them at the same time...

The "Dragon's Breath" is actually just a Franchi Spas-12 with incendiary rounds.
And I would have to either the G36C or M1911 myself. The M1911 is just a classic, can't go wrong with the power of that .45 ACP.
darkrennex
darkrennex
1 posts
Nomad

i love barrett 50.cal off mw3(wich is sick) cuz its really good at big thupmper dumper long range kills

Showing 1-15 of 40