ForumsThe Tavern10 Life goals

19 2750
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

So, if you have some goals you wish to accomplish before you die, post them here. Would be thankful if you also post why you would like to accomplish the listed things. And yes, 10. No more, no less.

1. Go Skydiving- I always wanted to jump out of a plane and land safely.

2. See a Whale- I think whales are majestic creatures, so large, but so beautiful

3. Dive deeper than 100m- The deepest I've gone in all my 2000 dives is around 30m. Wonder how it is down there

4. Do at least 15 more professional plays in the Yugoslovean Drama Theater- I'm an actor, always have been since I was a child. Needles to say, this would be a very large achievement.

5. Propose to my girlfriend- Need I say why I want this?

6. Make my Father happy- He used to be a happy man before my mother died. It all went downhill. I just need to make him happy somehow.

7. Become a Sc.D- 2012, I've got 4 or 5 years worth of education left (probably a lot more), I want to be a doctor in the fields of Physics and Chemistry

8. Save up money- Not just because I need some savings, but my brother has the starting of a serious disea

• 19 Replies
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Well... I meant in any way like in a commercial, or an interview, or an ad.

Well, what if it were a perhaps, childish ad?
auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

Well, what if it were a perhaps, childish ad?

I'm not picky on what it will be. I'm fine with a little kid commercial. Just nothing too embarrassing.
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

1: become artist and live life how I want to
2: look on the brightside of things and not look at the negative
3: play soccer in college
4: make my step-parents happier and trust me
5: meet my realy parents and tell them that i dont hate them.
6: go to Mexico, and be a missionary
7: just explore the world with my best friend whose like my sister
8: swim with sharks
9: grow closer to the Lord
10: learn how to play drums

i know these life goals are lame but im still young im sure i have way better life goals i just cant think of them right now haha

Showing 16-18 of 19