ForumsSupport ForumSite Down. Read this if in need.

44 11562
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

AG site is currently down with the url address of 208.86.250.51. You can't log in, as it denies. I am currently on webmail.armorgames.com, which works fine. if you are suffering the same problem, go to webmail.armorgames.com for it to work. I'm just inferring that the site is down, as posts were not made recently. Don't throw stuff at me if I'm wrong. I emailed Justin and Ian about this.

Again, sorry if I'm wrong.

• 44 Replies
birdy69
birdy69
3 posts
Nomad

It's back up.

Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

It's still not working for me....I don't think it's back up =/

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'm using the normal website right now. If it's not working for you it may have to do with your cache not updating.

ChaoticGuy
ChaoticGuy
7 posts
Nomad

Okay, Cool. I'm on the website, but some games I have trouble logging into, just getting black screens, etc.

Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

If it's not working for you it may have to do with your cache not updating.

Just cleared my cache and tried going back to site, still not working. Still got the 208.86.250.51 adress.
dkloke
dkloke
1 posts
Nomad

Several games currently won't load or lose usercache data because of hardwiring to armorgames.com.

In the future, please use a subdomain for these kinds of configuration resources, which can easily be redirected to a working service.

glaceonex23
glaceonex23
424 posts
Nomad

Actually, the 208.86.250.51 is actually Armorgames' Internet Protocol.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Well, thankfully it is fixed now.

Move along, citizen. Nothing to see here.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I still can't log into the regular site though Voidy.

Deltherien
Deltherien
1 posts
Nomad

Still not working for me...

meisje9
meisje9
1 posts
Nomad

thanks for the note. tried the webmail addr you gave and got logged in to make comments, but still having trouble loading games. hope they get it fixed soon.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

thanks for the note. tried the webmail addr you gave and got logged in to make comments, but still having trouble loading games. hope they get it fixed soon.

That already happened without them tinkering around with the DNS I think.
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

They seem to now have the login on the beta site. I cannot log in there or the normal armorgames.com.

AG site is currently down with the url address of 208.86.250.51. You can't log in, as it denies. I am currently on webmail.armorgames.com, which works fine. if you are suffering the same problem, go to webmail.armorgames.com for it to work. I'm just inferring that the site is down, as posts were not made recently. Don't throw stuff at me if I'm wrong. I emailed Justin and Ian about this.

Thanks of the help acmed.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I wonder if any of this has to do with an eminent release of AG3? I hope not.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Works perfectly find on my end...

Trying clearing cache? Restarting browser?

Showing 16-30 of 44