ForumsSupport ForumSite Down. Read this if in need.

44 11563
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

AG site is currently down with the url address of 208.86.250.51. You can't log in, as it denies. I am currently on webmail.armorgames.com, which works fine. if you are suffering the same problem, go to webmail.armorgames.com for it to work. I'm just inferring that the site is down, as posts were not made recently. Don't throw stuff at me if I'm wrong. I emailed Justin and Ian about this.

Again, sorry if I'm wrong.

• 44 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

None of those worked for me Voidy, but I'm perfectly contented to just use the address provided for now. Just wondering why it won't resolve though.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Trying clearing cache? Restarting browser?

I tried both of these didn't work. But like nichdemus said the address provided works.
godchris
godchris
13 posts
Nomad

Thanks this really helped, Also going to the beta sight will let you play games, but you won't be able to log in.

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Thanks for letting me know the webmail address. Man, I was worried because it wouldn't let me log in. Guess I'll stick to this for now.

Hambaka
Hambaka
1 posts
Peasant

we need a compensation for that
still can't login

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

This is really annoying! They could at least let us know what's going on so we don't freak out. :O

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

No luck there, at least not on Chrome. I'll try my luck with Opera and IE.

... Both Opera and IE were a no-show. Humm.

Firefox is a no go aswell!
Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

I agree with others, there could have been someway to inform people of the troubles, and that the site was down. but instead we all had to happen to stumble across this thread, and that was once most of us figured out how to get here. Anyways, hope this gets fixed soon, it's my day off and I was planning on buying the Premium Content for Necronator 2 and thoroughly enjoy my day off...looks like thats not happening now =[

KillerCrack
KillerCrack
7 posts
Nomad

once i saw the ip being resolved i knew something was up. thanks

Leo77UK
Leo77UK
3 posts
Peasant

I've got to say I am dissapointed there isn't some official communication on this problem. I understand that every site has its issues but when you spend your hard earned cash on the site you do expect to be kept informed instead of players being left in a state of frustration.

Someone at AG just post something so I'm not constantly checking to see if its back........................... rant over.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the link! Before the site was glitching like crazy and I had to go through about 3 "The site cannot load because it is taking too long to respond" or something like that.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Seeing as everything which can be done has already been suggested, all we can do now is wait. Repeatedly making posts about the (lack of) progress towards getting the site to work has no real intrinsic value at this point.

So either follows the tips already handed out in this thread (including linked resources) or just, you know, wait it out. It will be fixed before long. Go fly a kite or something.

Stickying for time being until issues are handled.

Showing 31-42 of 44