ForumsThe TavernWhy Join AG?

25 3925
SMMsuperNerd901
SMMsuperNerd901
30 posts
Nomad

I'm trying to convince one of my best friends to join AG, but she won't listen to me. Do any of you have good reasons to join AG other than because it's just awesome and it has amazing games?

(I love thais website, don't get me wrong!)

• 25 Replies
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

You can talk with people world wide to get their opinion on things or for help. Or she can help them and when AGv3 comes out, from what I understand, she will get achievements for playing the games. And with an account you can rate games and give your feedback on them.

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

It's one of the greatest online communities on the web, and there are thousands of great games to go along with it. Why not join AG?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Well, I come here because I enjoy posting in the forums, discussing things with people. I also like playing the flash games. So, ask her if she'll like discussing things with people in the forums and playing flash games. It's pretty straightforward.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Because I'm best of the best, the creme de la creme.

Women want me, men want to be me.

I know where you li-, I mean...I like kittens.

Oh, and we have ooodles of free Flash games to play. Which is pretty sweet.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

honestly i cant think of a reason. i joined because i wanted to save my stats on ep (they still got deleted 3 times after joining XD). im still happy i joined though because i got to meet people who now know me better then people in my real life (not too difficult though XP).

if she is happy has enough friends and isnt too excited about meeting new people on the web i cant see a reason she should join. if she wants to meet new people then thats the best reason in my opinion

SMMsuperNerd901
SMMsuperNerd901
30 posts
Nomad

Thanks all of you! I'll get her these comments!

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

why not? i liked to play the games but then i read some threads in the forum and i wanted to join so i can rate games and play in the forums.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I joined because I wanted to submit my score on Endless Migration, and I definitely don't regret joining.

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

The only thing I regret about joining, is that I didn't join sooner. XD

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Meet other people, save scores and post them, with some games if you log in your data is there even on other peoples computer, forums.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

I actually only joined to play the multiplayer and save with an account. Then I got into the actual community. I am really happy I joined though.

CabzIndustries
CabzIndustries
35 posts
Nomad

Well if he doesn't like flash games i don't recommend him joining at all but, if he does it takes a minute to sign up and why not.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

I joined because I wanted to play the zombie-mode game on CtC 2: Player's Pack. And since then, I've liked my account. The community is much more mature than other websites, yet they all still know how to have fun. Amazing flash games.

If your friend hasn't been convinced to join, just yet, maybe it's because flash games just aren't her thing? If she did like flash games, she more than likely would have joined by now, after you told her about everything the site has to offer.

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I joined because I wanted to meet other gamers and have my own identity on the site.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

hehe the reason i joined was cauz i wanted to have a name other than guest_animal on exit path. i didnt even know about this comunity, but i mean it is pretty well hidden...

Showing 1-15 of 25