ForumsNews and FeedbackA possible entire armorgames wide game that all members are able to play!

8 3204
Kingslayer888
Kingslayer888
104 posts
Nomad

Please post here if you thing this is a good idea!

• 8 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

What do you mean by "entire Armor Games wide game"? Do you mean a multiplayer game? If so, there are a handful of multiplayer games on Armor Games, and all users can play them, all of which mentioned here.

eelephants
eelephants
23 posts
Nomad

Do you mean like an Armor world? Where people chat and and characters interact. If developed correctly that would be a interesting idea. Thought there'd need to be more armatars right?

gprange
gprange
15 posts
Farmer

I agree with the Armor world idea, that could be really interesting. Different avatars or achievements linked to your ap could be a lot of fun.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

AG has close to 2 million users, implementing such a game would entail creating a whole different and new MMORPG, which is a daft idea given that a)AG is a game site for multiple small games and b) AG has enough on their plate than create such a large scale project.

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

Although it would be interesting, I have to agree with Nicho. It's enough for the admins that they have to spend their entire work day advancing in AG3, this extra project would waste too much time. And also, I don't see a need in this, next to the forums.

*Note: That last sentence was formed by my not so sober brain, please do forgive

gprange
gprange
15 posts
Farmer

I can see why the idea wouldn't work, but it is still cool to think about. Not viable by any means, but interesting.

Rayce002
Rayce002
135 posts
Scribe

Currently, there is a game. It's called "Everybody Edits" This is not a game limited to armor by any means, but it does fit the idea that you proposed.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

well the porblem would be hosting such a HUGE server! i mean 4 million people on the server! that would be some expinceive server computers and is way to much to work on and maintane, the admins and mods have enough to do all ready and adding more i a little harder than pulling names out of a hat, also you have to remeber dan(creator) has enough on his shoulders and money flying out of his pocket for this site, the ads pay most of itbut some times it deos not, "dan does not have enough money trees next to the unicorns in his back yard" the link below explanes...

don't like ads click here

and also programing makeing and desiening such a game is a BIG job unless you are a porgramer it is hard to even imagen the amount of energy it takes to prgram! you have to keep th whole progam in your head at once! it is just to much for AG to try at the moment i think unless they prepare a lot!

i agree it would be awesome but it is out of range unless AG rely but a lot of money and time in to it. so my answer is sadly a not going to happen...

Showing 1-8 of 8