18 posts
Nomad

My parents wont let me play these game and it really annoys me

• 21 Replies
loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

if you believe you're mature enough then why the hell not. can you discern fantasy from reality?

also, are you able to play with a mic without screaming or yelling in an annoyingly high pitched voice?

lobb00
lobb00
18 posts
Nomad

yeah but its my parents that wont let me not my self i want both ****ing bad

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Psh, my parents were letting me play these when i was 6. Anyways, CoD games are on the less violent side of rated M video games (online at least). It's really only basic shooting with a very little amount of blood, nothing profane or explicitly brutal.

Though as a side note, you're lot allowed on this site until you are 13.

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

you're lot allowed on this site until you are 13.

that too

also same with me Master except now i play less of those now, more Strategy games
lobb00
lobb00
18 posts
Nomad

well i keep telling my parents they arent that violent but do they lisen no so i just keep begging them

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

well i keep telling my parents they arent that violent but do they lisen no so i just keep begging them

because they ARE violent just not like Manhunt or Amnesia, you gotta prove that you're mature enough for them
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

or Amnesia

That's actually not violent from what i've heard, just scary.
lobb00
lobb00
18 posts
Nomad

i try i show them ways i am but they still dont let me so i get pissed but do not show it (in case they think that makes me less mature)

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

That's actually not violent from what i've heard, just scary.

well it's violent in a way, but yeh scary as hell

i try i show them ways i am but they still dont let me so i get pissed but do not show it (in case they think that makes me less mature)

maybe getting angry less?

or have a cool 25 y/o brother who buys all the new games
lobb00
lobb00
18 posts
Nomad

no they wont let my brother get them either and he is 13

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

You're not going to like hearing this but, from what I've seen of your comments...

because i am in prison for murder and i will kill you all

the meaning of life is to have a ****ing awesome time and party like a rockstar party like a rockstar

it would be suck it it would play when i pwn you in cod

a ****ing lot of time

having the ability to kill with farts would suck

I would say that you're not very mature. Plus what do you hope to gain by getting the opinions of random people on a Flash Games forums?
lobb00
lobb00
18 posts
Nomad

what ever and why are you looking at my comments that is kinda creapy

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

They should be. I've been playing battlefield for a long time. Although my mic makes me sound like a 5 year-old for some reason...

lobb00
lobb00
18 posts
Nomad

that sucks

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

what ever and why are you looking at my comments that is kinda creapy

It's not creepy at all. I have no idea who you are or what you're like so giving an opinion based on nothing would be stupid. Plus your spammy/curse/MW3 obsessed comments are littered all over the Tavern and I just clicked the last post on 5 of them to find some by you.

They should be

It depends on the person. I have a younger brother who is 11 and a younger sister who is 9, and I would not let him play something like Cod if it was left to me unless I or some other adult figure was around to keep him in check, he's hyper-active, immature, swears a lot and angers quickly. I would however have no problem with my sister playing it whenever if she wanted to because she is mature enough to handle it.

It all depends on the person.
Showing 1-15 of 21