18 posts
Nomad

My parents wont let me play these game and it really annoys me

• 21 Replies
slayguy8
slayguy8
718 posts
Peasant

Reading this thread, I say he shouldn't be able to play the game. I don't play myself, but my friends dislike people who do "attack" the mic. Your other comments don't show enough maturity for this game. sorry.

lobb00
lobb00
18 posts
Nomad

i am mature i just like swearing and cod. (and spamm)

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

It all depends on the person.
Well, yeah. That's the one thing I left out.
lobb00
lobb00
18 posts
Nomad

true true

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

i am mature i just like swearing and cod. (and spamm)

You're not very mature if you're obsessed with a game, or if you think swearing is cool, or if you think ignoring the rules is cool too. (Both the underage user rule, the spam rule, and the swearing rule, as well as being off topic by bringing MW3 into everything you talk about)
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Alright, have to be a meanie and close this thread. There's a CoD sticky for Cod, and there's a Battlefield 3 thread somewhere on the list. Closing this mainly for the fact that the OP is two years underaged. We can't have that.

Though I will say that 11 years old is 6-7 years too early for the mandated ESRB rating, the first line of defense. The second line is through your parents. If they say you are to not play these video games, then that is by their ruling, until you are 18 years of age where you are your own man.

Showing 16-21 of 21