Nomad

is there RAZE 2 multiplayer?
was there multiplayer in the original ?

• 19 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

There is no multiplayer in Raze 2, and there never has been in any Raze 2.

However, when Raze 3 is released, it will most likely have the multiplayer feature built into it.

Deather10
Deather10
13 posts
Peasant

If Raze 3 have a multiplayer will be very cool, best game (i think), but it will be laggy. but it is fine a multiplayer with bots.

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

I agree with deather10, it will be VERY laggy! Besides the bots are good enough. Perhaps a better AI for the bots will make it more challenging!

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

There will probly be a multiplayer but im not a fan of multiplayer. But people will just play multiplayer all day long and will not play the levels or quick match.

shaddersa1
shaddersa1
3 posts
Peasant

it would be fun other than the fact after awhile when you have the people who glitch the game yadda yadda, turn the multiplayer into crap, bcasue you could never get any kills, its just one of those things where people who wont play the game proper will kill the whole feature

GodOfWar35
GodOfWar35
189 posts
Blacksmith

I agree with deather10, it will be VERY laggy! Besides the bots are good enough. Perhaps a better AI for the bots will make it more challenging!

I want harder bots ! Insane bot is nothing to me now ! ( They're somehow also stupid :|
I want Hardcore Veteran ; Nightmare ; God's fear ..... !! :|
soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

I WANT SUPER HARD BOTS

sometimes you cant find a hard difficulty...

like ULTIMATE SUPER NIGHTMARE if that sounds cool enough

And i dont really want a multiplayer because you must connect to the loby and all that...

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

I WANT SUPER HARD BOTS

sometimes you cant find a hard difficulty...

You do know how hard it is to make a hard A.I. right?
cornholiobungholio
cornholiobungholio
122 posts
Nomad

Wow...this forum got way off topic, the question is "Raze 2 multiplayer?" which has already been answered. No reason to post randomly about "I WANT SUPER HARRD BOTS,ULTIMATE SUPER NIGHTMARE" or how laggy Raze 3 will be.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Well, I think Raze 3 with multiplayer would be hard, since it would take forever to agree on game settings, since there are a lot of options. And, I'm afraid it'll lag a lot.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

I'm afraid it'll lag a lot.

Oh, it'll lag like hell, no doubt. That is the biggest thing they will need to work on if they want to add multiplayer. But I still think it's gonna lag a lot. Hopefully it won't be too horrible.
Asgar16926
Asgar16926
53 posts
Peasant

its annoying that my proxy wont allow any multiplayer flash games, or i would be really excited about raze 3...

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

Im not a fan of multiplayer, but it would be hard in it like invalid777 said. Like your a 13 year old and you are vercing a 16 year old game master that would be hard.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Anything about the next raze should go here.

Lucski
Lucski
2 posts
Peasant

I would like multilayer, but make sure to make a system that keeps people playing online.

Showing 1-15 of 19