ForumsThe Tavern[OPspam] a way to get 1000 Armor points in one day ???

35 4979
Blackstar877
Blackstar877
60 posts
Nomad

Possible???

• 35 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Of course it's possible, but you could get banned for spamming. It all depends on how you do it.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

yeah u can easly do it, but i am too busy and truely dont have the atention span to do it :P

Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

Yes, it's possible but you would probably have to rate most of the games on Armor Games. <--- Guessing that you wouldn't want to be banned.

ultimatesanta
ultimatesanta
91 posts
Shepherd

if you go on every single game on this entire website, comment and rate them, go on a whole bunch of peoples pages and say something, and post some stuff on the forums, you could get close to 1000 AP in a day. if you do that the whole day you have no life

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

Whether you can make it out unscathed is the question.

Well, I think that you can spam-rate without mods knowing, but comments would get you banned in a heartbeat if you spammed 1000 of them.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

There used to be a way to do that; it was called This Thread is Currently About. I'm pretty sure I've made at least a couple hundred off of TTICA in a day at least once before. Unfortunately, there was a massive influx of spamming idiots one day that would go through a dozen pages a minute, so TTICA was locked. I hear tale that recently that her body has gone missing. It's a fairly safe bet that she has become a zombie and is now seeking vengeance against those that ruined her.
^Completely True Story^

Everybody here seems to think that you would need to spam to get 1000 AP in a single day. If you get into a long, meaningful conversation over your profile while also rating games, you can actually get AP pretty ****ed fast. If you do it with the expressed intent of gaining AP quickly, however, the Mods will make you stop.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

if you go on every single game on this entire website, comment and rate them, go on a whole bunch of peoples pages and say something, and post some stuff on the forums, you could get close to 1000 AP in

Closer to 35,688 AP, if you wanna get mathematical. Unless I miscalculated.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

who cares. AP is simply a statistic of how much you participate on AG. If you here to gain AP your wasting your time. I give no more respect to higher ranked people than i do lower ranked people. Not saying its not fun and good to have around but no reason to fret over.

@DragonBlaze

If that were true about TTICA Erine may have trouble in his future seeing as he said he was the main reason it was locked.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Well, if you post a comment every possible moment (comments give more AP than posts), and rate every game (Cormyn rated 2,419, that may be close, Iduno), you'd get around... 10,598 AP. Kinda crazy. That's enough to get in the top 100...

That would actually put you at 71, or the top .0038% of AG. That is completely unbelievable.....

who cares. AP is simply a statistic of how much you participate on AG. If you here to gain AP your wasting your time. I give no more respect to higher ranked people than i do lower ranked people. Not saying its not fun and good to have around but no reason to fret over.

Some people, such as myself, only care about AP for one reason: Armatars. I had seen Alt using this one a long while back and had set my mind to getting it. Once I had it and built a nice safety net to prevent me from losing it if something were to happen (like losing all of my comments I had on TTICA), I slowed way down.

If that were true about TTICA Erine may have trouble in his future seeing as he said he was the main reason it was locked.

A few of us blame ourselves, but that Doesn't mean that hse'll blame us.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

Some people, such as myself, only care about AP for one reason: Armatars. I had seen Alt using this one a long while back and had set my mind to getting it. Once I had it and built a nice safety net to prevent me from losing it if something were to happen (like losing all of my comments I had on TTICA), I slowed way down.

Seasonal armatars= where its at!

A few of us blame ourselves, but that Doesn't mean that hse'll blame us.

sounds like a good set-up for a movie
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

(Cormyn rated 2,419, that may be close, Iduno)

There are 2317 games, some of those games were deleted.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

jeez thats insane. i agree with dragonblaze, i want to get more armatars! and espesially since i lost a bunch of points and lost my amratars i want them back! well, looks like i should go rate a few games..

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Gosh, another guy who has a pack rat syndrome and wants to hoard up points. Jeez. I can assure you that once you reach that 1000 AP in one day, it gets dreary and boring after that.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

a better question would be can you get 1000 posts without spamming in one 24 hour period

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

a better question would be can you get 1000 posts without spamming in one 24 hour period
Therein lies the real question. I think you could, If you went to every topic there was that wasn't necro and posted and waited for someone to post, then post again. You might get your comments deleted for spam, though.
Showing 1-15 of 35