ForumsThe TavernChrohn's Disease

12 1976
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Anybody else but me have it on AG I have had it for 5 years and haven't really met anyone else with it. If you need a link to what it is here it is: I hate it!

• 12 Replies
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Oh it is I have been hospitalized 3 times for it and yes our immune system is weaker than a healthy person so whenever I am sick it is really bad.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

That is really sad. And to answer the OP, no, I don't know anyone except for MachineofLight, that has this disease.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

OP? What's that and oh I just wanted to know if anyone has it.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

OP? What's that

Opening post or opening poster.
ThroatLozenge
ThroatLozenge
146 posts
Nomad

My best friends mother has Chrohns disease D: She's had it for a very long time. It's tought to live with.

My best friend (who has the mother with Chrohns) is lactose intolerant.

And My girlfriend is a diabetic who has celiac disease. She cannot eat any food with wheat or gluten in it or it kills the ?aveoli? in her intestine

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Our immune system is weak we cant eat really any thing fatty or our stomachs hurt. I am in the middle of a flare up so I've been missing school.

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

My uncle had that. He died four years ago on Thanksgiving...
But while he was with us he struggled. A lot.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

It started in my small intestine and has spread to my large and stomach. When I went to a meeting the dactor said I was lucky it didn't spread to my esophogus however you spell that.

gill123987
gill123987
1 posts
Nomad

i have chrohn's, had it since i was 1

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I've got UC (ulcerative Colitis) which is similar. I had it since 2008.
I was in great shape before I got it. I could ride my bike full speed for 20 minutes without slowing down and 45 minutes non stop almost full speed. Since I had this crap, I haven't been able to get as fast as I was and my endurance is not very good now. I often feel tired and it sucks.

Showing 1-11 of 12