ForumsThe TavernExercise

29 4966
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I'll like to know how do you guys exercise? How much? Do you enjoy it?

I gym 3 times a week of 1 hour sessions in a bid to build muscle, as most testosterone pumped males hope for.

• 29 Replies
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I work out with a personal trainer once a week, and play plenty of sports over the course of the week too. Staying fit has never been a problem for me, the only reason I'm a few pounds overweight is muscle

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

no exercise for me XP

im pretty lazy and i dont think muscles would really look good on my underweight body anyway XD.

except for gym classes and walking to school/work i did/do nothing :3

i used to play some interactive wii games if that counts X3

Soul99
Soul99
91 posts
Farmer

Meh, i'm lazy too...I don't do any sport but i have an healty abitude...I walk to school and play football with my friends,nothing more.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

2 à 3 hours twice a week. Depends on the mood how long I go.

Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

I usually see how many miles I can run in 30 minutes, and lift weights for 30 minutes. Usually 1 hour of exercise if I'm in a good mood.

greg_greg
greg_greg
440 posts
Peasant

2 hrs at least. 6 days a week... 15-30 cardio, the rest weights

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

I HATE going to the gym. I feels just so uncomfortable there. I play sports as a after school program everyday, so I guess that counts.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I'm lazy so I don't bother exercising. That is unless my brother forces me to do it.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I do some tae bo, some freeweight lifting/curling, and 50 pushups every day.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

I go to the gym once in a while, but I am kind of lazy so I don't go consistently.

NOFMAF
NOFMAF
60 posts
Treasurer

i do home exercise. And every exercise i do, i do it with my weight. so push ups, pull ups, dipps , squats, i do some running, that it

NOFMAF
NOFMAF
60 posts
Treasurer

whats song do you listen to when you are workingout?

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I play hockey 3 times a week and I run 5 km every other day. I mostly listen to rock songs while running. I think of myself as pretty fit, but I'm not that strong xD.

NOFMAF
NOFMAF
60 posts
Treasurer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwWOLJdYv0M&feature=autoplay&list=ULvpXFXkHmfKA&lf=mfu_in_order&amplaynext=5
i listen to something like this and i think of myself pretty fit too, but im really strong for a footbal ( soccer ) player

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I play soccer and do parkour in my neighborhood...yes i am very fit and I hace crohns disease so it has slown me down a little though.

Showing 1-15 of 29