ForumsThe TavernExercise

29 4964
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I'll like to know how do you guys exercise? How much? Do you enjoy it?

I gym 3 times a week of 1 hour sessions in a bid to build muscle, as most testosterone pumped males hope for.

• 29 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

whats song do you listen to when you are workingout?

I listen to the tempo that I'm supposed to stick to in the gym. Drives me mad like a rabid dog, but ah well.
Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

I used to do it almost everyday, because of Autumn sports. But now I barely do anything. I'll do sports again in the Spring.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Oh yes a question because of Osumnis' point.

Do you guys do sports in winter? Indoor sports. Apart from ice hockey for you people who live in the Land of Maple Syrup and JB. Since it practically just rains and heats up in this blessed/cursed tropical isle, we're able to do it the whole year round. So, how about you guys?

TheDracomancer
TheDracomancer
56 posts
Farmer

I live in a tropical country...I jog and play badminton

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

I usually swim 10km a day, when I'm lazy I do 5. After that I usually go jogging for about an hour.
While I was still in Europe, I used to go to colder regions (Switzerland et cetera) and ski and snowboard, but alas, now I'm in the tropical region and can't do much else. Surfing isn't appealing to me, but I surf better than most surfers I've met. Also, I do gym

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

Do you guys do sports in winter?

I ski once a week with my family at Blue Mountain. It's nothing competitive, just for fun. I also forgot to mention I play ball hockey too twice a week.

Apart from ice hockey for you people who live in the Land of Maple Syrup and JB

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

I don't go to the gym...i usually go on a 20min jog and 10min walk with my dog everyday in the afternoon then at the end of the day i usually play like the Wii Fit if i get bored.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I don't go to the gym...i usually go on a 20min jog and 10min walk with my dog everyday in the afternoon then at the end of the day i usually play like the Wii Fit if i get bored.

It's a rather sad fact to say, but if one runs a 2.4km run in around 10 minutes, it's akin to burning just 120 calories. Which one Gatorade can wipe out.
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I go to the gym twice a week. I do physiotherapy for my knee. I injured it a couple of years ago playing football, still hurts some days.

CalvinChong
CalvinChong
14 posts
Farmer

well i normally do 3 sets on dumb bells and 3 set of push ups with each set i do about 20 times each.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

i play sports, do it 3x a week and i love it.
I also go on the public bike pass to walk my dog everyday there r no sports.
So im pretty athletic

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

I run/jog 5-6 times a week for about 50min.-1hr. 30min.
including the sports I do.

frodo86
frodo86
474 posts
Shepherd

You are taking over the tavern, Tobisper.

Showing 16-28 of 29