ForumsThe TavernWhat To Do?: The Gun.

20 4084
Elaxter
Elaxter
17 posts
Nomad

You are walking down a dark street, alone. The air is cold with the winter season and you are nervous and anxious to get home. As you turn the cornor a man is infront of you with a gun pointed straight at your chest. He utters a few words that sound like thousands:

"You pick the worst night to be out"

You are scared, the gun is fully load and he is about to **** ( no pun ) the gun and fire.

What do you do? What are your last words? Tell me.

• 20 Replies
EvilCandy
EvilCandy
22 posts
Nomad

I suppose I would try to knock the gun out of his hand, but if that doesn't work and he's about to shoot me I guess I'd just let out a blood curdling scream to at least attract attention. I'd hope someone would catch him and avenge me.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

Inform him that it would be past tense.

Picked.

Assuming night is intended to be singular.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Why am I walking down a dark street, alone?

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Since I know combat I could easily take the gun.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Since I know combat I could easily take the gun.

You really think that you could run up to someone with a gun already aimed at you before he shoots you?
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Kasic

combat involves agility so naturally he would dodge. duh :P

anyways. I would say if he killed me I would haunt him! that or probably run like hell. screaming.... STRANGER DANGER!

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Anyways, what I would do is start to ask him why he wants to shoot me, and then half way through that I'd say, "Wait, who's that with you?" and point to behind him. Hopefully, he'd turn around and I'd run

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I would try and get the gun out of his hand and kick him in either the stomach or the groin. After that, I run away.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I'd look behind him for a second, then yell "Officer, help!"

Chances are fear would take over him, and he'd turn around, at which point I could attack him to get the gun out of his hand. Now, if the gun ends up in my hands, I'd shoot him in the leg before running away, getting rid of the gun somewhere.

I could try to just hit him and run away, but my chances would be slim.

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

combat involves agility so naturally he would dodge. duh :P

Depends what combat. Alas, I doubt anyone or anything can teach you to evade a 9mm. bullet, it goes 335 m/s. Let's say you are 10-30m away, the chances of you dodging that bullet is extremely low. (No source, I had a experiment a few months ago, a average 9mm. handgun bullet goes 335 m/s give or take the decimals.)

It all depends how far away I am from the shooter. If I'm at around 100m away from him, I could run left or right, there are chances that he won't point the gun directly into me as if he had a aimbot. If I'm closer, I'm afraid I'm dead.
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

I would say, "Well, I wouldn't because of that cop that's running towards you." When he looks just for a millisecond, I would take the gun. Or, if I have to, pull the chamber back while fighting for the gun and release the magazine. Then kick him in the face.

gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

I would say
"have mercy"
he would say
"in sparta we do not believe in mercy"
I would say "oh that's too bad"and then grimly smile and magically hit him in the head with a shovel, killing him.
That's from a game called kill the spartan.I think it's on armor games, if not, you should check it out.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Hmm. Duck then grab hold of the gun, and then yell for help.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

if im close enough distract him and try to get the gun, shoot in the air, run away and throw the gun in the sewers.

if im at least 100 metres away i run like a bunny to get away.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I'd look behind him for a second, then yell "Officer, help!"

Exactly what I would do, that is, if he isn't in a blocked off alleway and his back is to the dead end.
Otherwise I would either click the quite button of the game or just try to reason him out of this, maybe get close to him and hit him.
Showing 1-15 of 20