ForumsThe TavernWhat To Do?: The Gun.

20 4082
Elaxter
Elaxter
17 posts
Nomad

You are walking down a dark street, alone. The air is cold with the winter season and you are nervous and anxious to get home. As you turn the cornor a man is infront of you with a gun pointed straight at your chest. He utters a few words that sound like thousands:

"You pick the worst night to be out"

You are scared, the gun is fully load and he is about to **** ( no pun ) the gun and fire.

What do you do? What are your last words? Tell me.

• 20 Replies
bedauern
bedauern
29 posts
Nomad

Good thing I have this bullet proof skin!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

lol koru.
Well, depending on his size I could over power him. I'm a big guy, 5,8ish and I'm taller than a lot of people. There is a chance the gun won't even reach my head :P
Well if I could over power him, I would stair him in the eye, then in one motion, slap his gun hand to the right, kick him where it hurts. Then I would pick up the gun but since I never used a gun before, I would just ht him with it.
Now that would be if I had all the guts i wish I had.
Other wise I would do as I was taught in second grade,"YOUR NOT MY MOM OR DAD!!!!!!!"

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

There are a few answers to the question.

I would just say : Stop right there criminal scum!

Elaxter
Elaxter
17 posts
Nomad

HALT! HALT! HALT!

if you get the reference then you get a ton of cookies.

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

Well, I suppose I would attempt to take the gun from the person if they were at close range. I don't have any unique characteristic that would allow me a guarantee escape, but I would try to do whatever I could to insure my survival. Of course, since I'm not in the position currently, I don't what I would actually do if the scenario actually happened.

Showing 16-20 of 20