ForumsThe TavernWhat would you do if you could access any game and have your actual body and free will?

24 4453
BoboTheEpic
BoboTheEpic
1 posts
Nomad

I would definitely go straight to TF2 and see what it would be like in that kind of environment

• 24 Replies
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

That would take SO much programming to actualy do, I really think that it would mae games full of stupid trolls that would pull down their pants and stuff. One thing I would fear to happen is what happens in the matrix, where everything is SO real, that if you die in the game, you're dead in the real world also.
I would persoanly avoid those games until I know it wont do what the matrix doesand then once I know that it's safe, would avoid all horror games.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Respawning = X

If X = true then
Print "Go crazy."
Else
Print "Run like hell."

I apologize, I couldn't help it, with that reference to the coding. But yeah, provided there is such a thing as respawn, I would have a lot of fun.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

Else
Print "Run like hell."

More like
Else
Print "Exit game as fast as possible and sue game creators' ***** off"
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

yeah. I would never buy a horror game if I could access it like that. zelda, mario, kirby, and all the big games would be pretty cool. the only thing is dying would be pretty scary. especially in Halo. that would feel pretty bad.

I've always thought of going inside the games, controlling magic, cool items, and feeling like you are the hero of the world. but then it would feel weird coming back to reality.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Then I would enter a Mario game and chill there in all my 3d ness.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

Haha I just relized it would feel so weird to be inside a 2d game.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Be the omnipotent manipulator of nations and men in the Total War series.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

Be the omnipotent manipulator of nations and men in the Total War series.

Haha hack the game and you will be an even more omnipotent manipulator by summoning sheep onto the field or just controling the opposing team.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Haha hack the game and you will be an even more omnipotent manipulator by summoning sheep onto the field or just controling the opposing team.

Well yes, but it's nothing compared to actually experiencing it and toying with destinies.
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I think that Super Smash Bros would be really fun. You could be lots of different people. I would wonder if you would feel more pain the more damage you got.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

Well yes, but it's nothing compared to actually experiencing it and toying with destinies.

I was suggesting hacking the game and having that full feeling of the game
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

I was suggesting hacking the game and having that full feeling of the game

What would you do if you could access any game and have your actual body and free will?

i would cheat to have infinite health and then i would play all games i want.

Epic563
Epic563
166 posts
Nomad

I wonder if you would feel more pain the more damage you got.

I also have thought of that, and then I thought that that wouldn't be very fun at all ._.
Ebonized
Ebonized
48 posts
Nomad

i dunno,quite the interesting idea,but if you die,one month coma? xD

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Hmm... A Star Warsgame! It could even be a little bad of a game, swing around real life lightsabers would be awesome! Has anyone ever thought that if you even touch the blade of a lightsaber its cut off? What if you press the button holding the wrong way? Uh oh

Showing 1-15 of 24