ForumsThe TavernWhat kind of cat do you have?

21 5578
TheDracomancer
TheDracomancer
56 posts
Farmer

I just saw the topic "What kind of dog do you have", so I decided to post a similar topic.

So...what kind of cat do you have (post the name if you want)...I have a beautiful stray cat...but I don't know the breed. It's white with some brown spots and have blue eyes.

• 21 Replies
johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I don't have any cats, and I don't know what kind I would get anyways. I'm more of a fan of dogs than cats.

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

I used to have a Tabby named Sandy. She died about a year or so ago when she was 15. Now, I have only a dog.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

If it's a stray, it is doubtfully anything but a common house cat/jumbled blend of breeds.
That is probably the case for most people, since they are easier to get to, and purebred cats are more often used for show rather than as simple pets.

Anyway, while I don't have a cat myself, my family has had cats ever since we moved to the small farm out in the country. Mainly because the moment you have a place with shelter where cats can get in, you are going to get farm cats either visiting or staying.
All of them were just the common breed of slightly wild cats, though one of them ended up with patterns more commonly found in purebred Siamese, Birman or Ragdoll cats rather than wild cats, which was amusing.
Might have been some of the jumbled blood showing through.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

A tortoise shell cat named Harley. She's not as dark as most "torties", and she has a big bib of white fur which goes down her chest. It makes her look oddly royal when she sits. She was a stray, and took a liking to me. She's about two or three (I never new her actual age)

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

I have a maincoon named Milo..
and some weird cat its part tabby and something else but its grey and white with stripes, her name is Eloise (sister named it)

Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

Don't have a cat, but i like them more than dogs. Dogs are too loud, and they keep me up at night.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

I like cats but dogs are more playful and active. Don't get me wrong, cats can be too, but dogs are more consistent in their good moods. So no I don't have a cat. Might get one eventually,....maybe.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I don't have any cat, but I would love to. Some of my neighbours used to have some cats. I think all of them were a blend of breeds. Honestly, I don't care about the breed; cats are lovely.

11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

i have a cat not sure wat it is its called charlie though

CPUheadhunter
CPUheadhunter
26 posts
Nomad

I am not really a animal lover, but my family has a cat. it is one of the dumbest cats ever. our front door has a screen and a door. that cat is so dumb he frickin' got stuck between the screen and the door.

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

well i have nine cats one is a siamese we also have a calico and the rest are tabbys.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

My cat I forgot his breed but hes all white has one green eye and one blue eye just like I do XD and it's called Heterochromiairidum and my cat looks just like the first cat you see XD.

Pator55jase
Pator55jase
31 posts
Peasant

common house cats,

one gray, one orange, one black

Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

I have a cat, and it's a orange and white tabby, common house cat. I used to think it was a cross of Absynian and some kind of random tabby or house cat, but now I just think she's a common house cat. Her name is Coco and she's freaking awesome, she talks lots, and loves to cuddle, meets me at the door when I come home from work, and comes running like a dog when I call her, she's fat and the cutest thing ever regardless. I've never had a cat like her and I don't think i'll ever have another one as cool, sorry to go on so long about that, I just had to =P

NubaSlaya
NubaSlaya
28 posts
Nomad

I have a ... Yeah i don't have a cat, I think they are cute though ;P

Showing 1-15 of 21