ForumsThe TavernWho's gonna be on super bowl ?

27 3872
DieOver
DieOver
3 posts
Herald

Hello guys, i'm a steelers fan ... and i would like to know which teams you think are gonna be on super bowl

i think we'll have steelers x packer again this year....

• 27 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

im pretty sure the packers but idk who else. not the colts for sure :P

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

I am pretty sure it will be the packers for sure, but I don't think the steelers have the ability to make it all the way again. The team that will go against the packers is up in the air as far as I am concerned.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

I don't think it'll be the Pack; while they're undefeated they've had so many vulnerable moments and I think the Saints will take them out, en route to a Super Bowl loss the the Pats.

calebsi
calebsi
202 posts
Farmer

I think it will probably be a Patriots-Packers super bowl, but the Packers have been showing a lot of *****s in their armor so it might be the 49'ers or the Saints.
Who knows

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

smooth moves :P
i say packers, but only cauz they r undefeted, so far. i saw the giants/pack game. the packers won in the last 2 seconds. litrally. i watched it happen. other wise it would have gone to over time. this reeeaaly pissed me off. now i would love to see the jets go all the way, but they need to get their act together...

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Packers but it was a close game on Sunday against the Giants, but maybe the Packers will go against the Ravens?

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

maybe the Packers will go against the Ravens?

Seems a lot of us are going with the Packs, but we are all going with different opponents. Should be an interesting end of season/playoffs.
Mirage1
Mirage1
202 posts
Nomad

I'm actually not all that positive that the Pack will go. Sure, they're undefeated. But they are not a solid shoe in team, so I wouldn't go with 'em so fast. Besides, all it takes is one bad game to get dropped out of the playoffs.....

Mirage1
Mirage1
202 posts
Nomad

Oops, didn't put my pick. I'm going to say, Saints Vs. Ravens or Patriots.

johnnyboy3636
johnnyboy3636
42 posts
Nomad

The Packers are unbeatable! The Packers will win the super bowl again! Who thy will face I do not know you decide.

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

I say the saints can beat the pack. They were close the first game of the season, and their rookies have gotten WAY better.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Id say saints have the best chance of beating the packers so its between those two for the NFC. The AFC is a bit more up in the air really.

CPUheadhunter
CPUheadhunter
26 posts
Nomad

Right now it looks like the Packers. Watched part of Steelers vs Browns game last night. It looks like the Steelers could go again if Ben Roethlisberger doesn't break his foot. Then again, he did come back on the field and lead the Steelers on another touchdown drive.

11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

i dont know what thids is so im going with the packers!

148725Nicosia
148725Nicosia
32 posts
Nomad

I wish the saints could get in but i dont think they will this year.

Showing 1-15 of 27