ForumsThe TavernFavorite Sport to play or watch

44 6892
TheFlash6
TheFlash6
83 posts
Nomad

I love to play basketball and watch college and Nba basketball.

• 44 Replies
GlimmeringStars
GlimmeringStars
95 posts
Nomad

I personally like to watch rugby, since it's a pretty fast moving game.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

American football. I don't care if it is NFL or college. It is usually interesting and has good chances for upsets.

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I LOVE watching American football, same as Daleks, and I love playing soccer, basketball and volleyball

KMRaider
KMRaider
197 posts
Scribe

I like watching American Football, and like playing any team sport, really. I play hockey and run in track and cross country though.

CPUheadhunter
CPUheadhunter
26 posts
Nomad

Football no question. I like to watch it and play it, video game and real life. Second would have to be basketball. I know this is a touchy subject with baseball fans, but football is America's pastime. We are the only country to play it.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Soccer, watch it a lot, played it but them I took an arrow to the knee. Just kidding it is an infection.

AequitasBU
AequitasBU
112 posts
Nomad

American Football, and hockey are definitely my favorites.

Pator55jase
Pator55jase
31 posts
Peasant

Football

Go Pack Go

obeyfonseka
obeyfonseka
5 posts
Nomad

Quidditch .

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

I love playing baseball, and watching baseball, American football, basketball, and hockey occasionally. Soccer too if i am in the mood.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Association football, more commonly known as soccer and since there are quite a few high end leagues to watch, it just gets better.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

American football and football! Although futbol does get a little boring sometimes, it's still fun to watch.

Bladesam
Bladesam
74 posts
Farmer

Personally I like watching American football the best, but I enjoy playing soccer the best. (Though it is closely tied with chess which is indeed a sport.)

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

Basketball and hockey are pretty entertaining sports, but there's no basketball on t.v yet because of the NBA Lockdown.

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

I'd say sk8boarding is the most fun 2 play and hockey is about tied and same with both of them 4 watching

Showing 1-15 of 44