ForumsThe TavernFavorite Sport to play or watch

44 6893
TheFlash6
TheFlash6
83 posts
Nomad

I love to play basketball and watch college and Nba basketball.

• 44 Replies
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Tennis is fun to watch and to play. It can be very fast paced, and I like watching for their strategic maneuvers.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

Watching basketball is pretty fun, as is playing it.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

I love watching Soccer and I don't really play any sports

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I play mostly baskebtall and in terms of viewing, I often stick with basketball, rugby and cricket. But I usually stay up-to-date with lots of sports. Doesn't mean I have a deep and technical understanding of each, but hey it works. The sport I'm most familiar with is basketball.

Ebonized
Ebonized
48 posts
Nomad

I like to watch rugby but the port that i like the most is chess (well acording to Bladesam its a sport ) i also like swimming.

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

My favorite to watch and play is hockey. It's fast and entertaining, and believe it or not, has a lot of really good pro leagues. I also enjoy playing and watching soccer, basketball (I only watch college) and only watching football (college mostly, but some NFL)

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I like watching/playing soccer, fun sport.

SoccerGirl27
SoccerGirl27
138 posts
Nomad

uhhhmm well just look at my name. i'll watch any type of soccer MLS, Euro, college, high school, anything. and i play too. but i also enjoy american football and volleyball

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i dont really like sports XP. i mean the real sports games. but i always liked dodgeball, netball (probably not said this way in english) and a game called the king of the prisoners. but we stopped playing those games when we got to 7th grade. so since 7th grade i hated sports and gym classes.

i wouldnt watch it on tv either BUT.... for some reason watching a real game (non- official. a one where your friends play) can be funny and nice.

ThroatLozenge
ThroatLozenge
146 posts
Nomad

I'm a big fan of Canadian Football because I find it more entertaining than American. There's way more offensive, and I live in Canada so I can actually go to a CFL game :P

I used to watch a lot of poker too and IMO it is a sport :P

I'll watch curling if it's olympic :P

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I like to watch NFL on TV, since there's not an "American" Football league in my country and I like the game. However, I prefer practicing tennis, it's a really enjoyable sport.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

favorite to play: tennis/b-ball
fav to watch-baseball
i know, i dont get it either.....

durge24
durge24
11 posts
Nomad

Mine would be, Tennis. I like the sound of the ball when it hits the racket and it's not that boring.

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

Hockey. Funnest sport to play and watch.

148725Nicosia
148725Nicosia
32 posts
Nomad

Im sorry to all Americans that look at this and I dont meen to sart any arguments but I do not like football at all, it bores me.

Showing 16-30 of 44