ForumsThe Tavern[Not in this thread] Swag.

30 6448
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

You got it?

I got it.

• 30 Replies
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

I think Swag is a pretty cool guy. Eh gets all the gardening tools and doesnt afraid of anything.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I think Poison brings up a good point about the cultural implications of swag. Bravo, my man. Good show (un)

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

And now an interview with Alt on the subject of "swag",or swagger, in relation to current social trends and the everyday citizen.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I got my interview swag out of my swag box (where I keep my spare swag so I don't get swag poisoning; you know how it is) and I'm ready for your questions! Also, as of 7:57 EST, this thread is officially MODERATOR-APPROVED. Awwww yeah.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

It's great to know the audience is there for us, Alt. And yes, indeed, I know how it is.

So tell us, where do you think you would be today without your gratuitous amounts of swag?

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

If it weren't for all this swag . . . well, I'd have wound up in the gutter with a bottle of malt liquor, bitter 'cuz I never got a call. Gotta make sure you give equal attention to the different varieties of swag, which is a topic I'm sure we'll swag on over to later. Pew pew pew.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Indeed.

Was there ever a time when you would have considered yourself without swagger of any kind, or, dare I say it, swagless?

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I feel like the presence of swag is something of a nature vs. nurture thing; one is capable of improving upon and growing his swag, so to speak, but in order for it to be grown, it has to be there in the first place. I believe I was born with a swag seed inside of me, a seed that has since grown into a virile plant of unending, unmeasurable, space-distorting swag. No man is an island, but every man with swag has an island of swag contained within him as a locus of control--a Swagnesia if you will. My Swagnesia is growin' all day erryday; once again, you know how it is, brah.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

haha dude, i was walking through my local rec center, and i dont know what it was with me today, but i guess i looked really good. haha girls were coming up and talking to me. and i had a "swag" moment for sure haha

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Very, very interesting, Alt.

Now, this hypothetical Swagnesia... Is there any kind of scale it is comparable to? Say, for instance, Australia. Is your swag bigger than Australia?

The world wants to know.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

be sure to be listening to this song while reading the interview people

swag music

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loej5y7mRL1qannkoo1_500.jpg

and so it beings...

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Closed captioning and other considerations brought to you by SWAG WARS.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

My Swagnesia is, area-wise . . . .

486Australia^70 + 34Aussieland^69 . . . + 7Greenland

If you put that s**t up on a graph, there'll be 69 critical points. I had to omit some of it so as to preserve higher brain function in the swagaciously challenged readers present here today, though I hope that illustrates it appropriately. My Swagnesia, to put things swagtastically memetically (adverb swaggin' all day erryday) has ALL the areas.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

All of them?

Now that the amount of swag you have has been put into terms, let us discuss how you went about procuring it.

Showing 1-15 of 30