ForumsGame Walkthroughstu 46

20 23505
akeman64
akeman64
53 posts
Peasant

does anyone have any tips to beat the tutorial, so frustrated. don't really like the game just want to beat at least 1 level

• 20 Replies
frangonildo
frangonildo
1 posts
Nomad

i have the same problem. i like the game but its impossible to complete first level

akeman64
akeman64
53 posts
Peasant

yeah it seems like it could be really fun if i just fing could beat one level

insertusername
insertusername
6 posts
Farmer

the game is very complicated but after I finally beat the tutorial level, which did take a while, it wouldn't even let me play another level.

jguettler
jguettler
1 posts
Nomad

I've actually beaten several levels. The tutorial level is by far the hardest. Landing generally takes 2 tries come back around. You also have to land going about 93 or 94, which was a lot faster than I thought you should but you can't be dropping too fast.

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

MAJOR GLITCH , after the tutor level it wouldnt let me play the first level!?!?!?

Gileneas
Gileneas
39 posts
Nomad

What I tend to do is think about it like a real plane. You have to come in at a certain angle. Having the landing flaps makes it easiest. I climb to around 1500-2000 feet on average (or higher if it is a longer flight) and hit the Z button after I have let go of the throttle but tapped the up key enough so that I'm at 93 power and then angle so I'm almost level.

At 100 feet I engage the landing flaps and the landing gear immediately. In the earlier levels this is especially helpful so you know if you have equipment malfunction. If the flaps malfunction it isn't the end of the world.

By about 50-30 till my destination I am wavering between 50-150 feet above the ground, once I see flat land (the kind right before the runway) I slowly finish off my descent with the back tires touching the ground/runway first. As soon as I make contact hold the down key and kill the power. Congrats!

In case of landing gear failure, do the same thing except fly almost hitting the ground at the runway, and then at the next patch of ground right after the runway, ground your plane for the horrible (but non explosive) landing.

andrew8947
andrew8947
2 posts
Shepherd

It is hard in the first but if you keep playing you will get used to it.i already beat over than 5 level.but sometimes still falling because of engine fails^^

rradley
rradley
1 posts
Nomad

I have problems with the flaps, it tends to get "jammed" as take-off and i can't fix it

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

I have problems with the flaps, it tends to get "jammed" as take-off and i can't fix it

As soon as your plane leaves the ground change them.
Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

I have beaten this game and mastered all the elements on how to win every time.

Step 1: Full throtle and lift landing gear asap
Step 2: Get 2000 Feet and change flaps to normal
Step 3: around 150 miles out, drop down to 300-500 feet and maintain a slow fall in line with the airport. Speed 93-94
Step 4: Hit the space bar as soon as you reach the airport to always land on it.
Step 5: As soon as you land drop throttle to 0

If your flaps or landing gear dont work, do the above and you will land anyways as long as its nice and smoth.

If your engines fail, just restart them, getting the 2000 at take off is key to surviving this.

Known glitch: If you hit the 1/2 way point when turning around, the plane shakes and will crash if you are close to the ground. Use judgment on when to start your turn so you don't slam into the ground.

12q12q9
12q12q9
56 posts
Peasant

u can beat a level no matter what, i landed with no landing gear and take-off flaps

Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

Yes, your suppose to beable to do that.... I'm assuming most people are just coming in too fast as there isn't much room to streighten out. That's were hitting the Space bar comes in handy. I have landed on a dime with it.

drkferando
drkferando
1 posts
Nomad

u'll take less expenses per flight when u flyes about the speed 92, less than this u start decending (falling), it don't depends on the flaps, and the gear don't have interference

CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

[quote]u'll take less expenses per flight when u flyes about the speed 92, less than this u start decending (falling), it don't depends on the flaps, and the gear don't have interference

if you have the gear out when your flying they r most likely to break

dragon3235
dragon3235
14 posts
Nomad

you need to lover the plane even before it tells you to or you might over speed the landing

Showing 1-15 of 20