ForumsGamesAlpha Testers Needed for Sky Riders

22 4921
madpixelante
madpixelante
15 posts
Nomad

Hey everyone! I'm a game developer here, working on a new multiplayer exclusive for Armor Games called Sky Riders.

It's a platform racing game (like Exit Path) but with daily challenges, clans, loot, etc.

Making a multiplayer game is pretty tough when you don't have any players! Now that Sky Riders is in a playable state, it's time to open the floodgates a wee little bit and starting letting people in to break everything and make me miserable! Or make sure it works... one or the other

So if you're interested in helping out and getting a sneak peak at the game (albeit, in a very unfinished state) just reply here and I'll whitelist your account.

Keep in mind this is ALPHA testing, not beta. That means the game is VERY ROUGH AND INCOMPLETE. It might not even run, or run really poorly.

Testing will start some time next week, and we'll be setting specific times of day to meet up and race. More details coming soon!

• 22 Replies
philandy
philandy
73 posts
Nomad

I'll test on this account and possibly my other account if you're interested in testing alternates. I promise to make you only miserable to your threshold -1 though!

AequitasBU
AequitasBU
112 posts
Nomad

I'm down, on this account.

Armortaco
Armortaco
3 posts
Nomad

I'll help test! I've never tested a game, and this game sounds interesting...

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

I'll help test too

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

ME ME ME ME ME !

gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

I want to help , on this account.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

i acutall have beta tested for Starwars old republic before soo i have experiance.. ill give lots of infomation and hints

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

SIGN ME UP! i wanna join this, sounds awesome. use my account.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

use this account i guess. i c k why you are all saying this?

Bladesam
Bladesam
74 posts
Farmer

I can definitely help test this out. I'm fairly well known around the EP world and would definitely like to promote games like it. (Though I do want to caution against making it too similar, but from your examples of what it's going to have.. shouldn't be a problem.)

Are you going to continue posting on this forum or going to contact us on our profiles? I'd vote post here because it would be pretty overzealous to contact everyone individually.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

I can definitely help test this out. I'm fairly well known around the EP world and would definitely like to promote games like it. (Though I do want to caution against making it too similar, but from your examples of what it's going to have.. shouldn't be a problem.)

I think it would be better to get people who are new to games like exit path that way they can leave better feedback from their first experience.
and I would love to join this alpha to help out .
inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

ill help. i done this stuff bfore. you can use this account. thnx this game sound cool.

inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

oh. and i agrre with darktroop... new people.
sorry for doubble post and for the record i havent played exit path much but do know what its about.

glaceonex23
glaceonex23
425 posts
Nomad

Count me in! No bug will escape!

The_Big_J
The_Big_J
1 posts
Nomad

Count me in!

Showing 1-15 of 22