ForumsForum GamesArmor Gamer Championship

2862 453571
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

hi everyone, my name is pickpocket and i will be your host for the Armor Gamer Championship events. We will see a lot of excitement in this game. Here are the rules...

10 people can sign up at one time. all others must wait till the season ends to join. what will happen in this game is i will say a random game on AG. Once you know what the game is, you must go and play this game. once you play it, either take a screen shot, or simply post your high score on the leader boards. YOU CAN ONLY USE THE SCORE THAT YOU GOT THAT TIME. YOU CANNOT USE OTHER SCORES. you may replay the game and post higher scores. this will eliminate your lower score. keep replaying until you get the best score possible by the end of the week.

once 10 people are ready to play, the game will be announced. all players must go and play this game, or be disculalfied from the Championship. in the starting round, the people with the 4 LOWEST high scores are eliminated from the game. the remaning 6 will go onto the next weeks game. for the 2nd round, the 3 players with the worst scores are eliminated. this leaves 3 players on the third round. for this round, you must get the highest score of the three. the person with the highest score in the 3rd round wins the Championship! the winner is not alowed to play in the next season, but is alowed to give game recomendations to me for everyone to play. the winner can not play two season back to back, but can play after sitting out one round.

Who will be the ultimate Armor Gamer?

• 2,862 Replies
xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

http://i.imgur.com/aNkzz.png

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Lats from me.

http://i.imgur.com/Odkna.png

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Crap, I couldn't go on my computer yesterday and post my score. Oh well, my best was 7:15 anyway. Darn you Pickpocket, I suck at Exit Path.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Well Just try :P And good luck

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Did i win? Anyway its good training before the Kongregate/Armorgames tournament.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Xerox wins!
And blue rabbit was really good at this. He won a lot. I think his fastest exit path time was under 3 minuets.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Can i sign up again? Or not?

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

Sign me back up, buddy!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, you can sign up again,
----
Xerox
Runescape

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I'll sign up again as long as Exit Path doesn't get picked again this round >

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Okay Pickpocket, put me down for the contest once again. I have a feeling I might win this one. =D

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

I'll sign up again as long as Exit Path doesn't get picked again this round >

Exit path 2...

Killersup.will.sign.up.
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

I'll sign again.

Don't know what else to say...

Apple.

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

the winner is not alowed to play in the next season, but is alowed to give game recomendations to me for everyone to play. the winner can not play two season back to back, but can play after sitting out one round.

pocket, your breaking your own rules, xD
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

That was over a year ago, rules change.

Showing 1621-1635 of 2862