ForumsForum GamesArmor Gamer Championship

2862 452975
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

hi everyone, my name is pickpocket and i will be your host for the Armor Gamer Championship events. We will see a lot of excitement in this game. Here are the rules...

10 people can sign up at one time. all others must wait till the season ends to join. what will happen in this game is i will say a random game on AG. Once you know what the game is, you must go and play this game. once you play it, either take a screen shot, or simply post your high score on the leader boards. YOU CAN ONLY USE THE SCORE THAT YOU GOT THAT TIME. YOU CANNOT USE OTHER SCORES. you may replay the game and post higher scores. this will eliminate your lower score. keep replaying until you get the best score possible by the end of the week.

once 10 people are ready to play, the game will be announced. all players must go and play this game, or be disculalfied from the Championship. in the starting round, the people with the 4 LOWEST high scores are eliminated from the game. the remaning 6 will go onto the next weeks game. for the 2nd round, the 3 players with the worst scores are eliminated. this leaves 3 players on the third round. for this round, you must get the highest score of the three. the person with the highest score in the 3rd round wins the Championship! the winner is not alowed to play in the next season, but is alowed to give game recomendations to me for everyone to play. the winner can not play two season back to back, but can play after sitting out one round.

Who will be the ultimate Armor Gamer?

• 2,862 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Make them play 'Give Up' 0.0 muhahahaha

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Make them play 'Give Up' 0.0 muhahahaha

Killersup actually beat that game before > with proof. Pickpocket is obliviously having problems with his internet/ grounded. If he does no return within two-three days then perhaps a new temp. moderator for this thread will be found. Just so this doesn't die.
xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

'Give Up'
Really... this game is so easy....

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Hmm, no give up, nor skier. No, let's go with an old favorite. In honor of john's......departure, the game is exit path. Fastest uni-play time wins. Round ends on Friday.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

You couldn't have done this when I was still in XD

Give Up was made by John too and since you haven't given a timeframe then it's not too late to change!

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Pickpocket already has had give up on here you know.

You remember the last time you had us do exit path?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I did give the time limit, Friday. Exit path was far more successful and more people associate it with John.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Exit path was far more successful and more people associate it with John.

John is most associated with the Blue Elephant Games
Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

Hello? *echo* Is anybody even playing on this anymore?

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

I'm waiting for soccerdude to see what score i should aim for.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

What if soccerdude decides not to post a score until the last minute just because you said you're waiting?

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

He is going to do it anyway. No matter how low score i post, he will try to post a lower at the last minute... I should give up?

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

http://imgur.com/fU9Ng.png

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Xerox, just be happy that thebluerabbit is not able to be playing this round...

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Why? What does he do ?

Showing 1606-1620 of 2862